Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It doses and I deleted the computer on mine because it went bad, so now I have to make sure I take it out of overdrive before I go in reverse.
Yes you do. I think it has a sprang in it. Reverse would be a no no

3.23 x .78 comes out to 2.52
For the what it’s worth column I have witnessed with my own beady eyes and drove in and alongside a couple of folks running the OD setup including @Frodee They all liked the result. Only gripe is the reverse protocol. I am about to pull out my spooled 433s and am giving serious thought to doing the same.

For the what it’s worth column I have witnessed with my own beady eyes and drove in and alongside a couple of folks running the OD setup including @Frodee They all liked the result. Only gripe is the reverse protocol. I am about to pull out my spooled 433s and am giving serious thought to doing the same.
Hopping you keep that cool looking Cuda. I still have a picture of it.

20190102_142421.jpg

20190102_142144.jpg

20190102_142134.jpg

Thanks Fred, those pix sure bring back some memories! The Cuda is just perfect in my eyes but the toggle switch dash and removable steering wheel are a turn off to a lot of folks. By same token that’s why their key don’t fit!
Well, if their key doesn't fit it's because their key was designed for a minivan.

Still snowing here and melting and wet. Farmers will be waiting for at least a week to get back in the fields.

Hang on this weekend in Kansas too, looks like tornadoes and big *** hail for parts over that way from Texas on up

-
Back