Stop in for a drink.

-
60! and first frost? You guys are making me jealous Just got up to 11* above and was 18* below a few days in a row. :)Come on over and feel the cold I'll make you a good hot chocolate with some pecan whiskey or peanut whiskey or if you can't handle the cold we can fix you up with some hot spiced Rum. lol

It's been an odd fall. The highest temp EVER recorded in this valley was in November, that is pretty much the weather pattern here. 4 seasons, rain, wind, fog, hot, winter through fall that is :lol:. Not much hot this year. I have some of that peanut whiskey here about, add some Creme de Cocoa you have Reeses :lol:

It's been an odd fall. The highest temp EVER recorded in this valley was in November, that is pretty much the weather pattern here. 4 seasons, rain, wind, fog, hot, winter through fall that is :lol:. Not much hot this year. I have some of that peanut whiskey here about, add some Creme de Cocoa you have Reeses :lol:
You bet I have Reeses the only thing I'm missing is your weather. lol

Yep....I need to have a few tonight to settle my nerves.

This hair growing thing keeps getting weirder. I took a shower and waited the same length of time before taking a photo in the same place and lighting as I did on Wednesday.

These photos are only 4 days apart...

View attachment 1715438326

Either this is a wonderful Christmas miracle...or a serious indication of a sudden health issue.

This makes the Pharmaceutical Scientist in me very nervous.

Grandma told me when I was little about the time Grandpa Daniel bought a big tube of stuff from a traveling salesman. This would have been in the early 1920s. She said it was supposed to regrow hair if massaged into the scalp twice daily. She said he tried it for a month. Didn't do a thing for the hair on his head, but he had to shave the hair off his fingers for about 3 months after he stopped using it. Never was sure if she was serious or just kidding about that stuff.
icon_eek.gif

c_cat=1&_nc_ohc=3kXqnLzL5PAAQneKY3lGEACk7m0ass6yEgK4kNwz9vND6KNLkb8ud6mgg&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

Best regards,

Harry

I feel a bit better today about the sudden hair growing thing. I saw my Primary Care doc and he confirmed the sudden hair growth, but thinks it is just from the weight loss and my body getting back in balance and healthier. He took some pics and wants to see me again in 3-4 months and see how well it grows in. He said he saw hundreds of fine hairs sprouting that should grow in more in the next couple of months.

I gotta figure out why it happened and see if I can market this...I will make a fortune! LOL!

:lol:

I feel a bit better today about the sudden hair growing thing. I saw my Primary Care doc and he confirmed the sudden hair growth, but thinks it is just from the weight loss and my body getting back in balance and healthier. He took some pics and wants to see me again in 3-4 months and see how well it grows in. He said he saw hundreds of fine hairs sprouting that should grow in more in the next couple of months.

I gotta figure out why it happened and see if I can market this...I will make a fortune! LOL!

:lol:
Not gonna make any money from me. lol
20191216_183023.jpg

Could end up being some good stuff being homemade.
Forcing our hand! I like my home brew and haven't bought much store bought since. It's too bad so many Micro breweries and distilleries have started up and they may go out of business because of this tax. 400%? That's BS. Nothing but the big boys will survive.

I be home from work even though I'm retired I have to pay for my car habit some how.
Engine in the Scamp a few days ago time to celebrate with some Pendleton Midnight.

Forcing our hand! I like my home brew and haven't bought much store bought since. It's too bad so many Micro breweries and distilleries have started up and they may go out of business because of this tax. 400%? That's BS. Nothing but the big boys will survive.
And were stuck drinking less quality brew and paying more for it. Forcing our hand for sure Mike.

And were stuck drinking less quality brew and paying more for it. Forcing our hand for sure Mike.
My $20 kits are pretty inexpensive per 16 oz bottle and it's quality drink. As good as any I have tasted at the local microbreweries.

My $20 kits are pretty inexpensive per 16 oz bottle and it's quality drink. As good as any I have tasted at the local microbreweries.
Even my first batch of homemade beer was great and well worth the money. I would guess yours are better from experience.
I haven't started on my second batch yet and will soon as I can.

20191219_154910.jpg
I like Crown Royal and found this today thinking it would be great but in my opinion is just OK.
Anybody else try it?

View attachment 1715439977 I like Crown Royal and found this today thinking it would be great but in my opinion is just OK.
Anybody else try it?
I always thought it sounded good too, but I never tried it. I have 2 unopened bottles of original Crown Royal in my cabinet so it will probably be a long time before I look to buy another one. I just don’t drink spirits very often.

I always thought it sounded good too, but I never tried it. I have 2 unopened bottles of original Crown Royal in my cabinet so it will probably be a long time before I look to buy another one. I just don’t drink spirits very often.
Looks like I need to visit your liquor locker. lol

Crown (with 2 highball glasses) is on sale here. $15.99 each when you buy 2.
79759749_2919238641433832_7017558515317211136_o.jpg

-
Back