Stop in for a drink.

-
Woodford is great for sipping. I haven't had a mixed drink for ages.

distiller_endless_pour.gif

Here's the last page from the Iowa group. We are brewing much more than last year.

Capture.PNG

Yep....I need to have a few tonight to settle my nerves.

This hair growing thing keeps getting weirder. I took a shower and waited the same length of time before taking a photo in the same place and lighting as I did on Wednesday.

These photos are only 4 days apart...

9F02E070-4448-4E1C-BD91-87059D838F80.jpeg

Either this is a wonderful Christmas miracle...or a serious indication of a sudden health issue.

This makes the Pharmaceutical Scientist in me very nervous.

Yep....I need to have a few tonight to settle my nerves.

This hair growing thing keeps getting weirder. I took a shower and waited the same length of time before taking a photo in the same place and lighting as I did on Wednesday.

These photos are only 4 days apart...

View attachment 1715438326

Either this is a wonderful Christmas miracle...or a serious indication of a sudden health issue.

This makes the Pharmaceutical Scientist in me very nervous.
I'll trade ya you give me a few pounds and I give ya some hair.:)
I got lots on my head and still not getting any thinner. lol

Better than Makers and Monster...….was a long weekend. a lot got done. I think.
Now that's a combination I haven't tried. Those energy drinks are bad for your heart as per my cardiologist. Whiskey is ok in moderation. (what ever that is) :rofl::rofl:

Olives marinated clear grain alcohol today :lol: WooHoo .. We made it into the 60s today! Barely :realcrazy: Clear all day, no sign of cloud cover, I'm thinkin' close to our first frost tonight.

Olives marinated clear grain alcohol today :lol: WooHoo .. We made it into the 60s today! Barely :realcrazy: Clear all day, no sign of cloud cover, I'm thinkin' close to our first frost tonight.
It was in the upper 40s today, but a nasty 20-30 mph damp wind. I was going to go get a new battery for the SRT but decided I just didn’t want to go out in the stuff. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 30s with snow sleet and freezing rain all day into the night. Not much accumulation expected but...yuck!

Maybe I will get the battery next weekend. I think I will have another beer and consider it...

:lol:

It was in the upper 40s today, but a nasty 20-30 mph damp wind. I was going to go get a new battery for the SRT but decided I just didn’t want to go out in the stuff. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 30s with snow sleet and freezing rain all day into the night. Not much accumulation expected but...yuck!

Maybe I will get the battery next weekend. I think I will have another beer and consider it...

:lol:

Have the USPS deliver it Dd :lol:

127 proof cask strength Texas bourbon.
Distilled and finished in San Antonio. You wouldn't know it's that potent by the way it goes down. Very good stuff, but at 90 bucks a bottle I just do a little at a time. No ice please.
Call me a shut-eyed drinker. When I look at it, my mouth waters, and I don't want to dilute it.
20191215_183619.jpg

127 proof cask strength Texas bourbon.
Distilled and finished in San Antonio. You wouldn't know it's that potent by the way it goes down. Very good stuff, but at 90 bucks a bottle I just do a little at a time. No ice please.
Call me a shut-eyed drinker. When I look at it, my mouth waters, and I don't want to dilute it.
View attachment 1715438368
Nor should you.

60! and first frost? You guys are making me jealous Just got up to 11* above and was 18* below a few days in a row. :)Come on over and feel the cold I'll make you a good hot chocolate with some pecan whiskey or peanut whiskey or if you can't handle the cold we can fix you up with some hot spiced Rum. lol

60! and first frost? You guys are making me jealous Just got up to 11* above and was 18* below a few days in a row. :)Come on over and feel the cold I'll make you a good hot chocolate with some pecan whiskey or peanut whiskey or if you can't handle the cold we can fix you up with some hot spiced Rum. lol
You can keep that kind of cold. The only reason I have ever had to tolerate it was when I was ice fishing...in a shack on the lake...with a heater!

Yeah, we're toughin' it out down here in Texas. Of course, the tables are turned on us when we have 86* nights with 100% humidity in August. Pick your poison, I guess.

-
Back