Stop in for a drink.

-
I have 4 in the cabinet... 2 I use to mix (Old Fashioned) but the other two I enjoy neat, with a little water on the side... Nowhere near TMMs inventory ... but it is a matter of finding the "right" one
I need to road trip up to @toolmanmike and have another patio session with him and his cronies, complete with his tasting wheel. I bet they could sort me out!

You two are making me rethink my Rye position. Typically I find them too spicey for my pallet. Which makes no sense since I eat raw jalapeños with everything? And I dump large grind black pepper on all food. So not really sure why I find the Rye strains to spicey? Makes zero sense.
And I find the rye spice similar to black pepper. I'll let you know when I find a rye or two that is really good without all the spice.

They came in. With shipping, I overpaid but I hope it is good.

20240105_174457.jpg

Swung by the store to reload....

If it is going to snow and be nasty tomorrow... ya gotta have supplies.

I'm not sure what the heck all those people at the grocery store were doing

17045004384645909450809272739910.jpg

Everyone should enjoy this I figure, a gift from my wife at new years, and No !! I did not break it out for everyone, just tried it this evening.
Everything I read on it is so true, a great taist of a good Whiskey.
Zoom in and read it .
So glad to offer a good Whisky into this thread of drinking mopar lovers

1705017695975847399209136553789.jpg

17050177382106170866309999755751.jpg

I need to get off my phone but I did find it's 95/5 rye possibly from Indianna. The bottle label should tell.

If so, it's probably MGP (new company name is Ross and Squib) Excellent stuff and finished and rebottled by hundreds of distilleries. Never met one I didn't like.

Here's #1 in the series from Jeffrey J. Zahrt and his Great American Whiskey Cookers channel on You Tube. Watch along and hit those like and subscribe buttons. Jeff is a online friend and one of us on my Waterloo Spirit Chasers site on Facebook.

I'd have a beer ...
20240119_145802.jpg

Been helluva long week. Doc dug a hole in my nose to get rid of carcinoma, wife had teeth ground for a bridge. My PT ended after some arthritis surgery a few months ago.
20240119_151012.jpg

Ran across this in the liquor store for a decent price. Brew Dog's Iron Maiden Hellcat IPA looks to fit my taste in beer, want of a car and remind me of my head bangin' youth. Party On!

I'd have a beer ...
View attachment 1716194669
Been helluva long week. Doc dug a hole in my nose to get rid of carcinoma, wife had teeth ground for a bridge. My PT ended after some arthritis surgery a few months ago.
View attachment 1716194670

Ran across this in the liquor store for a decent price. Brew Dog's Iron Maiden Hellcat IPA looks to fit my taste in beer, want of a car and remind me of my head bangin' youth. Party On!
Awesome!

-
Back