Stop in for a drink.

-
Enjoying a Dirty Little Freak this evening. Lol

This one is unique. Best I can describe it Vanilla Porter with a hoppy coconut taste.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 128
Stopping in to wish you all a great day :cheers: TGIF and the Strongend is near :coffee2:
I don't have weekends folks ! I call it a Strongend :coffee2::coffee2:

OMG !! I was in the wrong thread when I mad my Coffee thread post :D

Happily sipping a nice whisky. I've been bourbon-less for a few days (by choice even). Sure does taste good this evening..

Bought these a few years back, can't remember how they tasted but the bottles are cool, early-A Valiants! And yes......I kept those lol :glasses7:

Attachments

• Picture 1670.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture 1668.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 80
Sittin by the fire lakeside at the cabin, clear sky, beautiful clear spring night.....love the stars, also my Captian coke lol

Got an old radio from my grandma, it's older than me, so far I can pick up a radio station from Iowa and one from Winnipeg in Canada....also some Mexican stuff....AM has better oldies lol

Got an old radio from my grandma, it's older than me, so far I can pick up a radio station from Iowa and one from Winnipeg in Canada....also some Mexican stuff....AM has better oldies lol

See if you can get AM 89 over there. WLS from Chicago from the top of the Sears Tower. I hear it can be heard across the country at night when they can turn up the power on the antennae....

I'm having one of those days.... :icon_fU:

I need to start drinking now.... :mad:

Did you hear about when the two antennae got married....

The wedding was kinda boring, but the reception was great!!!

-
Back