Stop in for a drink.

-
She's got a sexy butt.. don't change a thing..

its actually a 71 with a 70 rear bumper ...the original 71 bumper is there on the side on the ground.

I actually debated making this car look like a 70 or keeping it pure 71.

Really a true 71 is pretty boring, because the demon came out that year, the swinger in 71 was not available with extras like bucket seats or any performance options and the 340 was only available in the demon or rare Canadian specials.

70 was such a good year

this particular 71 has a 71 style rally dash swapped in by me and it has a 440, swapped in by me as well.

it's currently not running due to a bad clutch and incorrectly balanced flywheel. :sad9:

They have very nice looking derriere's.

you know one give away that your car was an original slant six or 318 car..........

the deck lid emblem.

in 70 slant six and 318 cars came with cursive "Dodge" like you have there.

A true swinger 340 will say "DART Swinger" on the deck lid.

not many people notice it but it was a difference in 70 only.

71 had the block letter and the emblem was the same part number as the emblem on the decklid of 69 swinger and swinger 340 when there was no bright trim on the deck lid but just the plain emblem.

72 yet again changed but 1970 was the only year the base swinger and swinger 340 had different emblems on the lid.

Attachments

• !BOK1(SgB2k~$(KGrHgoOKj0EjlLmUlQIBJtU-FUknw~~_1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 115
you know one give away that your car was an original slant six or 318 car..........

the deck lid emblem.

slant six and 318 cars came with cursive "Dodge" like you have there.

A true swinger 340 will say "DART Swinger" on the deck lid.

not many people notice it but it was a difference in 70 only.

71 had the block letter and the emblem was the same part number as the emblem on the decklid of 69 swinger and swinger 340 when there was no bright trim on the deck lid but just the plain emblem.

72 yet again changed but 1970 was the only year the base swinger and swinger 340 had different emblems on the lid.

Thanks Rani!

Can I throw my butt in here? :D

Attachments

• Dart tail.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 112
Here's a big fat butt!

Attachments

• 116_0704_04_z+1969_plymouth_barracuda+rear_view.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 96
Yep, she's a fine mature lady that wears her age well. She is just as sexy now as when she was in her youth...

She also looks just as fine from the front as she does walking away...:D

Attachments

• IMG_2351.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 86
Yep, she's a fine mature lady that wears her age well. She is just as sexy now as when she was in her youth...

She also looks just as fine from the front as she does walking away...:D

Yes sir and all natural. No augmentation done there!

Here is one also:glasses7:!

Attachments

• PICT1005.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 73
Well, I did see another B body. This one's on Heels !!! LOL

Attachments

• DSCN8954.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 176
-
Back