Stop in for a drink.

-
Well I enjoyed the ball game, never seen so many balls dropped by two teams in my life , comical and crazy at the same time , watched an old man do a good job QBing and a young QB throw a fit like a kid (well he is young) lmao ! Good part is I was able to hang a new ceiling fan as my wife and I laughed together watching ..
Cheers everyone .

Well I enjoyed the ball game, never seen so many balls dropped by two teams in my life , comical and crazy at the same time , watched an old man do a good job QBing and a young QB throw a fit like a kid (well he is young) lmao ! Good part is I was able to hang a new ceiling fan as my wife and I laughed together watching ..
Cheers everyone .

its great family time, like the NFL ads say: Football is Family

its great family time, like the NFL ads say: Football is Family

:D yes it is :D, only thing different is I am use to having a few people here with my son and friends :glasses7: a house full at times, not anymore :pale: But that is a part of watching friends grow and move on with there life, loving mine right now :D

Mike - that' some awesome stuff! nuff said O:)
Cheers everyone .

:D yes it is :D, only thing different is I am use to having a few people here with my son and friends :glasses7: a house full at times, not anymore :pale: But that is a part of watching friends grow and move on with there life, loving mine right now :D

It's a Revel Stoke kinda' night!

Attachments

• 20160101_153438.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 105
Time for a little Crown Royal,
Tippin my glass to fellow Canadiens....

emhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhh!

Tasty!

My new motto:

Attachments

• 12919826_1154239014609037_1585190867035573715_n.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 86
Cheers!

Attachments

• 20160101_153438.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 94
Rick, you gonna bring some of that Pecan juice along on your trip for us PA boys to try?

Enjoying a beer over here. This weekend I will be hunting for one of those Rums you guys have mentioned!

Beer is my usual . But there are so many to try. Had a Yards pale ale with dinner. Moving on to much better for dessert. Earlier tonight I picked up a mixed 6 of mostly Imperial stouts. Enjoying a Captain Lawrence Frost Monster. :drinkers:

Attachments

• 2016-04-01 21.08.14.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 75
Beer is my usual . But there are so many to try. Had a Yards pale ale with dinner. Moving on to much better for dessert. Earlier tonight I picked up a mixed 6 of mostly Imperial stouts. Enjoying a Captain Lawrence Frost Monster. :drinkers:

Love those craft labels.

-
Back