Stop in for a drink.

-
It helps to drink water when you are drinking alcohol. The alcohol dehydrates you and the water helps replenish that.

I usually chug a glass of water before bed when I've been drinking to help from getting a hang over...
It has been a staple of my to do that for many years now, water or grape fruit juice and some times V8/Tomato juice :glasses7:

I had a few with my old neighbor and her friend. Linda is going through a divorce and she's not having fun. We have been drinking buddies since she moved in next door 10+ years ago. Her friend was pretty nervous when my wife pulled in the drive around 8 pm. She was squirming but my wife is cool and came in and introduced herself and poured herself a glass of wine. My wife is a pretty good sport.

your wife is unusual ....usually women freak out if their man is even talking to another girl.

One time I had a local car buddy and we were welding on his road runner with the garage door open and his wife drives up and acts like she wants me out. Like what could possibly be going on while we are welding with the big garage door and windows open during the day .....come on.

Its stupid how some women act. He never finished his road runner even now because he cant weld and is still her little slave. Poor guy and what a Bi^T%

your wife is unusual ....usually women freak out if their man is even talking to another girl.

One time I had a local car buddy and we were welding on his road runner with the garage door open and his wife drives up and acts like she wants me out. Like what could possibly be going on while we are welding......come on.

Its stupid how some women act. He never finished his road runner even now because he cant weld and is still her little slave. Poor guy and what a Bi^T%

I don't abuse my friendship with Linda and my wife is her friend also. They go out for book club once a month and we do get together for toddies and cook outs in the summer. It's kinda comical, my best friend (Mopar Joe) is also going through a divorce and they are becoming friends on Facebook. They have a lot in common and would make a cute couple.

My wife see's me talking and even enjoying a plate of food with ladies, heck ! I have almost as many lady friends to enjoy conversation with then men, my wife is a gift I tell yea :D

My wife see's me talking and even enjoying a plate of food with ladies, heck ! I have almost as many lady friends to enjoy conversation with then men, my wife is a gift I tell yea :D
Me too Mike. We're pretty lucky guys.

Observation taken, everyone have a dandy evening, this lover boy is going to bed.. NN.

Hey Pete and Rani. I might pass on the toddies tonight. I had a snoot full last night.

Hard day in the shop today. I decided to wire the engine bay before installing engine and spent the day cutting the harness apart and repairing and installin the mods I want.
Time for 3 fingers of Crown and a good black dog to pet. Tomorrow, should finish the engine bay and more-------------
Crown cheers to all-----------DR:cheers:

I sent a message to the guys. It needs to be closed. Everybody has given their opinions. It will just get ugly from here.

you know, I was just looking at my avatar and I think my car looks like it has a big butt in that pic. She probably wants me to use a more flattering pic.

Attachments

• CIMG3744.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 85
They have very nice looking derriere's.

Attachments

• 110.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 114
-
Back