-
Well ! I enjoyed that Karl :D

I better say good night :glasses7: Good night everyone :toothy1:

See you for coffee tomorrow morning, early I hope :glasses7:

Pretty tasty!

Attachments

• 20160109_152738.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 98
Not Modello Karl I thought better of you! Hey yo Punta? That and cervesa is all I remember from the Navy!

Not Modello Karl I thought better of you! Hey yo Punta? That and cervesa is all I remember from the Navy!

I don't drink that, It's to show the cover for the beer can... Just a google search...

Calm down... #-o

Just had the first shot of the day, hooray!

Before 11am. I foresee a nap in my near future. :sleepy2:

I think it's going to be a Revel Stoke kinda night.

Ehh... Gotta give the old liver a break once in a blue moon. Plus, Gearin up for Super Bowl Sunday

Ehh... Gotta give the old liver a break once in a blue moon. Plus, Gearin up for Super Bowl Sunday

That's something I need to do. Give my liver a break. My numbers were up a bit last physical but I have been taking Saw Palmetto for a enlarged prostate which can make your numbers go up. I tend to dring=k all hard stuff which isn't so good for you all the time.

My wife said I am more interesting when I drink a bottled water between my 3rd and 4rth beer. I think she is on to something :D Same here on taking care of the liver :color:

That's something I need to do. Give my liver a break. My numbers were up a bit last physical but I have been taking Saw Palmetto for a enlarged prostate which can make your numbers go up. I tend to dring=k all hard stuff which isn't so good for you all the time.

I think you need to exercise that liver. Give it a good workout. Keep it healthy. Keep it sharp. Don't let it sit around and get fat and lazy...

i think you need to exercise that liver. Give it a good workout. Keep it healthy. Keep it sharp. Don't let it sit around and get fat and lazy...
LMAO !! You so funny, you sound like a drill S,

-
Back