Stop in for a drink.

-
The Rosebowl will start soon. Great parade this morning and hopefully a great game tonight. (especially if you are a Iowa Hawkeye fan). It will be a great college game. I've started to celebrate a little already. tmm

Attachments

• 20160101_153438.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 103
Just opened a Christmas gift Johnny Walker Gold Reserve. Figure I'll wash down a handful of Valium and perks and call it a night. Enjoy your game.

Just opened a Christmas gift Johnny Walker Gold Reserve. Figure I'll wash down a handful of Valium and perks and call it a night. Enjoy your game.

Gold is good stuff. Enjoy. Easy on the V's and Perks. tmm

The Rosebowl will start soon. Great parade this morning and hopefully a great game tonight. (especially if you are a Iowa Hawkeye fan). It will be a great college game. I've started to celebrate a little already. tmm

Confirmed that PA state stores don't sell pecan juice. :protest:

I rarely drink anything but beer, but couldnt leave the store empty handed. Decided the Maker's 46 needed to ride home with me. Enjoyed a bit last night. :thumbrig:

Confirmed that PA state stores don't sell pecan juice. :protest:

I rarely drink anything but beer, but couldnt leave the store empty handed. Decided the Maker's 46 needed to ride home with me. Enjoyed a bit last night. :thumbrig:

46 is a great choice...

It was once said (from what I read) that there was a whisky so good that the Angels demanded their share. SCOTCH!!!!

It was once said (from what I read) that there was a whisky so good that the Angels demanded their share. SCOTCH!!!!

There's a bourbon called 'Angel's Envy'. Pretty good stuff. I think they say it finishes its aging in Port wine barrels..

nothing like a bowling alley burger to start the new year off right.

I would have taken a pic of the burger ....but I ate it too fast.

I am such a porker now that I can eat a whole burger by myself.....I used to have to split it with someone.

Now I see a burger from the bowling alley or Carls and its mine!!!

I don't have any room left for fires though ....but the burger was enough enjoyment to last me a awhile now :D:D:D

nothing like a bowling alley burger to start the new year off right.

I would have taken a pic of the burger ....but I ate it too fast.

I am such a porker now that I can a whole burger by myself.....I used to have to split it with someone.

Now I see a burger from the bowling alley or Carls and its mine!!!

I don't have any room left for fires though ....but the burger was enough enjoyment to last me a awhile now :D:D:D

Your burger sounds great, but around here it's pork and sauerkraut for New years day.
Had that a while ago. Tippin a Great Lakes Oktoberfest now.

Speaking of porker's, see any pigs lately? Lol

hello there my fellow Moparholics.. so it seems Ray stayed on it with the venison today.. I, on the other hand did Spam with my breakfast and had pizza for dinner - that coffee conversation this morning stuck with me all day!! LOL --- oh, gotta admit it, not drinking tonight (I know huh!?) had a few too many shots last night - givin' the ol' liver a break..

just finished a glass of homemade to bad you cant buy anything near as good .

just finished a glass of homemade to bad you cant buy anything near as good .

I enjoyed a shot of some smooth home made two nights ago, he is bringing some home made Brandy tomorrow night and his guitar :glasses7: Cheers Jimmy :color:

I really need to open up my Christmas beer kit. I have a customer that stills whisky and brandy. I hope to sample some soon.

I really need to open up my Christmas beer kit. I have a customer that stills whisky and brandy. I hope to sample some soon.

I have a few friends that make there own beer and I must say it's good :D
The friend I will call T0 Tall Tim :glasses7: has been making his own shine, whisky and brandy for about 40 years Mike, he enjoys picking on Thursday night with us :glasses7:
I had some shine last nite, he has made some black cherry brandy that he could not stop talking about :color: So we are looking forward hear his 64 ford truck pull up tomorrow night.

I will try and remember to get a couple picture of our night :toothy1:

Tonite I was out with a young lady who know all the latest bars and restaurants, and chefs in Charleston. She's smart and pretty and never seems like a bar-fly. Anyway she ordered something called Steigl Radler. It's a beer with grapefruit. Yes it's kind of girly but let's say you're a little under the weather but you want to drink something,,that's how I felt tonight and it was good for a change.

Tonite I was out with a young lady who know all the latest bars and restaurants, and chefs in Charleston. She's smart and pretty and never seems like a bar-fly. Anyway she ordered something called Steigl Radler. It's a beer with grapefruit. Yes it's kind of girly but let's say you're a little under the weather but you want to drink something,,that's how I felt tonight and it was good for a change.

I miss enjoying grapefruit (pink preferred) :color: but I can't have it anymore becouse of some meds I have to take :banghead: ... I seen a beer get served like you are talking about a couple weeks ago, setting at the bar enjoying time out of the house :cheers: so I asked what that was and she served me a small 4 oz glass and it was refreshing, now I catch myself cutting an orange in to slices and nibble on them with a frosted mug of my cheep water beer Bud Lite :glasses7:

I miss enjoying grapefruit (pink preferred) :color: but I can't have it anymore becouse of some meds I have to take :banghead: ... I seen a beer get served like you are talking about a couple weeks ago, setting at the bar enjoying time out of the house :cheers: so I asked what that was and she served me a small 4 oz glass and it was refreshing, now I catch myself cutting an orange in to slices and nibble on them with a frosted mug of my cheep water beer Bud Lite :glasses7:

Bud Lite is what I drink too, that will be convenient whenever we finally meet :D

-
Back