Stop in for a drink.

-
My problem is (if there is one) is that I get out in my shop everyday by myself. I and I find myself popping a top around noon, and then, it's on. LOL. I do quit around dinner time, and come in and eat. That Woman must really love me. :wack:

My wife said I am more interesting when I drink a bottled water between my 3rd and 4rth beer. I think she is on to something :D Same here on taking care of the liver :color:
That's a good idea Mike.
I think you need to exercise that liver. Give it a good workout. Keep it healthy. Keep it sharp. Don't let it sit around and get fat and lazy...

I try. I really try. LOL

My problem is (if there is one) is that I get out in my shop everyday by myself. I and I find myself popping a top around noon, and then, it's on. LOL. I do quit around dinner time, and come in and eat. That Woman must really love me. :wack:
Same here, Monday is my Saturday :glasses7: first day with no folks needing me or asking of me, I do my kissing and helping all weekend :color: then watch out Monday :D

That's GREAT !!!

I talk a lot of crap, but i usually only have 3 drinks in the evening from the time i get home from work until I go to bed. Now occasionally on a weekend, I've been known to Vodka it up until about noon, switch to beer til about 7, and then move on to the bourbon. My liver does not appreciate those days (but I usually get a lot done)...

I talk a lot of crap, but i usually only have 3 drinks in the evening from the time i get home from work until I go to bed. Now occasionally on a weekend, I've been known to Vodka it up until about noon, switch to beer til about 7, and then move on to the bourbon. My liver does not appreciate those days (but I usually get a lot done)...

Yeah, but if ya didn't go to wok every weekday?? Maybe I just need a guy to come here and hang out and drink half the beer, so I don't. :cheers::cheers:

Yeah, but if ya didn't go to wok every weekday?? Maybe I just need a guy to come here and hang out and drink half the beer, so I don't. :cheers::cheers:

I feel ya! That would be the only downside of retirement I can see.. I can't fathom what my booze budget would need to be!!!

I'll see what days Im available to help out. ::drinkers:

Happy Friday night all... same crew - different brew - giving the coffee shop benches a break huh? :D -- Ben, did I catch that right - you talk crap? cut the $#!t.. LOL

Crap I am in, just don't let me drive home unless it is the GTS! What do you mean half the beer? I feel cheated then. Gallon for gallon exchange?

Happy Friday night all... same crew - different brew - giving the coffee shop benches a break huh? :D -- Ben, did I catch that right - you talk crap? cut the $#!t.. LOL

i have been known to BS from time to time... My wife usually says "i told you so" every time i take a dump!!!

i have been known to BS from time to time... My wife usually says "i told you so" every time i take a dump!!!

She should ask you to write your weight on the wall in case you fall in she'll know how much **** to dig out.... LOL! :poke:

Nest time you take a dump, mention my name and they'll give you a good seat.... :glasses7:

you guys drunk yet?

I am in for the night ...just ran out of fuel for the shop heater .....dammit.

which one of you is drunk here is the test

Attachments

• photos-bean.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 69
  • double_eyes_optical_illusion.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 60
Damn, after a few it's hard to tell. I am seeing 8 eyes! lol

I switched to water after 4 beers myself :glasses7: now if you all like :D I can open another beer and see what happens :toothy1:

It helps to drink water when you are drinking alcohol. The alcohol dehydrates you and the water helps replenish that.

I usually chug a glass of water before bed when I've been drinking to help from getting a hang over...

I had a few with my old neighbor and her friend. Linda is going through a divorce and she's not having fun. We have been drinking buddies since she moved in next door 10+ years ago. Her friend was pretty nervous when my wife pulled in the drive around 8 pm. She was squirming but my wife is cool and came in and introduced herself and poured herself a glass of wine. My wife is a pretty good sport.

-
Back