Stop in for a drink.

-
20180910_144203.jpg
Went to town to get the mail in my pick up today and after setting all winter ran great but the cruise control was stuck...

20190424_142622.jpg
Used truck bed liner on my inner floors and trunk and under side of my scamp after cleaning any rust. All sealed up so time for a Vodka.

Friday night IPA. Bells Two Hearted. Just a short break from the Dakota sway bay bushings.

65A8603A-299C-4A2D-9AC9-8DBA07992F84.jpeg

Coors extra gold again here. Maybe more than a few. My stupid older sister filed court documents today contesting my father’s will. He passed in December and she has been estranged from the family for more than 20 years...but she thinks she smells money now.

The dumb ***** doesn’t realize there isn’t really any left...it was all spent on his end of life care as it was intended to do. She is just screwing her own estranged daughters out of the few thousand dollars that remain. The legal fees alone will burn it all up with her stupidity. What a piece of work.

Cruzan rum and splash of coke. Following 6 pint sized Coors lights and a wonderful home cooked Pizza with pepperoni and Ingles sausage.

Well I'm sitting here sipping the second half of a bottle of red wine. Spent five hours detailing the car for a car show tomorrow. Amazing sitting with a cover in the garage all winter how dirty it can get.
I'm going to the dark side tomorrow and taking the 55 Chevy 2dr hardtop SBC 400 with a little chrome. 67 Barracuda vert is our pride and joy and goes to a majority of the shows we attend.

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1737.JPG

IMG_1741.JPG

Jeez, I’m going to need another beer. My next older sister keeps texting me about how disappointed she is and terribly sad about my other sister contesting my Dads will.

Get over it, she was alway a POS and this doesn’t change anything. Once a POS, alway a POS.

I refuse to waste any emotional energy on it.

Why do some women always insist on wrapping themselves in a blanket of sadness at every event of disappointment and try to pull everyone else under the covers with them to have a giant pity party that lasts forever?

Life it too short to let BS like this diminish your joy. It only has the power over you that you give it.

First things first, yeah those light cords are dangerous when your on a 12 foot ladder but the biggest OSHA violation I see is you don't have safe access to the dartboard!

What happens in an emergency and you want to throw darts NOW? What are you gonna do? Just not throw darts?

Well I'm sitting here sipping the second half of a bottle of red wine. Spent five hours detailing the car for a car show tomorrow. Amazing sitting with a cover in the garage all winter how dirty it can get.
I'm going to the dark side tomorrow and taking the 55 Chevy 2dr hardtop SBC 400 with a little chrome. 67 Barracuda vert is our pride and joy and goes to a majority of the shows we attend.

View attachment 1715326563

View attachment 1715326564

View attachment 1715326565

View attachment 1715326566
You are right, that is the dark side and you shouldn’t be anywhere near it. Send it here and I will help keep you safely away from it!

:lol:

-
Back