Stop in for a drink.

-
Yep they lost! Hah! I will bring some of their stuff. It is actually very very good. Google Proof Distillery in Fargo. I became buddies with the owner and helped him out with some fancy SST welding stuff. He hooked me up.
Nice pot and column.

I could use some soup.... :D

Soup of the Day.jpg

Well I spent the day in the hospital with my oldest son. (27 years old) Apparently he got tangled up with some bad Mc Donalds and a hour and a half later was violently sick. Well, to be descriptive, too much out of both ends for too long will land you in the hospital hooked u to an IV. He was so dehydrated and couldn't keep fluids down his kidneys were cashing out. After 5 liters of saline he is feeling better. Now it's my turn to re-hydrate.. LOL (not really) Having a couple shots of Wild Turkey 101. Did I mention, there is so many gorgeous babes that work in the hospital. I just feel bad because I am old enough to be their dad. (at least) :rofl:

Well I spent the day in the hospital with my oldest son. (27 years old) Apparently he got tangled up with some bad Mc Donalds and a hour and a half later was violently sick. Well, to be descriptive, too much out of both ends for too long will land you in the hospital hooked u to an IV. He was so dehydrated and couldn't keep fluids down his kidneys were cashing out. After 5 liters of saline he is feeling better. Now it's my turn to re-hydrate.. LOL (not really) Having a couple shots of Wild Turkey 101. Did I mention, there is so many gorgeous babes that work in the hospital. I just feel bad because I am old enough to be their dad. (at least) :rofl:
Looks like your son will stay away from fast food places. And the good looking girls are in the hospital to get your attention so you don't notice the bill.

...Did I mention, there are so many gorgeous babes that work in the hospital. It makes me feel good because I know I am old enough and experienced enough to be their special “Daddy” and make their toes curl like they have never experienced before!

Fixed it! :D

20190418_154004.jpg
Painted my engine bay a few weeks ago and today had nothing to do ssooo cranked up the radio grabbed a beer or 2 or was it 3 smoked a good cigar and sanded and buffed out the engine bay just for fun.
Now watch me scratch the hell out of it putting the engine back in the hole.

Off to a Cedar Valley Malt Manifesto meeting in a few minutes. (whiskey tasting) This month we are cleaning house. Travis has boxes of unfinished bottles. Sounds like a smorgasbord!

View attachment 1715322108 Painted my engine bay a few weeks ago and today had nothing to do ssooo cranked up the radio grabbed a beer or 2 or was it 3 smoked a good cigar and sanded and buffed out the engine bay just for fun.
Now watch me scratch the hell out of it putting the engine back in the hole.
That's a beauty.

Dennis shops for obscure spirits and raffles off the bottles to the members. I lucked out and won a bottle of Barrel Proof 1792 Single Barrel bourbon. Real nice sip. I immediately uncorked the bottle and passed it around.

20190419_061003.jpg

-
Back