Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well good news, we dodged the blizzard here by 50 miles.
Bad news it looks like its headed for TMM...:eek:

Need to get moving and get some of these parts on the Neon. Guess I will run up to NAPA and get brake shoes. Maybe stop at the car wash and blast up underneath.
Just a couple degrees above freezing here.
Also want to do the floor mats I picked up in the junk yard. I think it's supposed to get into the 40s before rain starts late afternoon.

I have actually seen that before, My issue is getting all the potting compound out of it easily. I wont be repairing them.

Yes sta PIA. That stuff is in there. Going to get some muriatic acid for the shop I am out and see if that might work. Heat helps but the plugs melt easily on them then it is gone for me.

Time to outsource. Send them to an electronics tech in Caracas. let him remove it and send back to you. LOL

Laugh my azz off on this one!
face.jpg

Super slo mo this morning, wife and I both have to go to work, looks like another 4 inches or so to snow blow today, but man has it warmed up. It is right at twenty this morning. For here that is a huge win! Hope Dave feels much better today with no tooth! I have now officially missed my paint appt for the Demon. I decided I would rather wait and get it to paint when it was ready, and not do it like all my other ones. Being in a hurry to paint then living with the resulting thought of I wish I had taken the time to fix that before paint. Nothing dramatic just misc holes from fifty years of different guys bolting this or that to fenderwell or fire wall.

Used some 40/60 yesterday reattaching the bracket to the tank. Two stages of melting - first time I recall messing with it. Not the neatest job but its functional. Usually use 50/50.
upload_2019-2-23_9-32-3.png

meant 40/60,

Last edited:
Yes sta PIA. That stuff is in there. Going to get some muriatic acid for the shop I am out and see if that might work. Heat helps but the plugs melt easily on them then it is gone for me.
What's that stuff made of ?

Almost like a plastic epoxy. Used to use some stuff way back when I did Secure Comms fixing crypto Boxes. For the life of me forgot what it was called. Took a day but it all came right off.

Just be warned. Postage to Canada went way up. $9 for four ounces used to be five!

-
Back