Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That cb was an $1100 dollar option for my power wagon in 1980.
I upgraded to am/fm stereo/cb. And Ray got the original.
Nobody here uses cb anymore.
But its a cool option.

Popped in to say good morning and everyone have a good day, life is full here caring for my brother. Miss all the coffee crew.
Your Arkansas friend on the hill memike
Morning Mike. We're holding down the fort while you are away. Hope your bro get's better.

Hey Tike and Keefer Dave will be up later around 11 to put the top on Rons Monty. Can be a good thing to know how to do it right. Just FYI

Does smell like chestnuts on a open fire:rofl:
First time I turned the Duster heat on I had it burning. Was just messin with the control, not planning to work on it. Started smoking.:wtf: Had the heater box open in minutes. Was packed full of leaves...:BangHead:

TJ you should have seen the start up of the truck, freaking acorns out of the tailpipe when I hit the gas hard. Funny as hell was wondering why it was low on power! Think it was squirrels in there actually died not find any mice nest at all.

First time I turned the Duster heat on I had it burning. Was just messin with the control, not planning to work on it. Started smoking.:wtf: Had the heater box open in minutes. Was packed full of leaves...:BangHead:

Bet your asshole puckered up on that. Only good thing not enough heat to light them but will smoke for sure.

Hey Tike and Keefer Dave will be up later around 11 to put the top on Rons Monty. Can be a good thing to know how to do it right. Just FYI
Yeh, saw he posted that yesterday. I have to be somewhere at 1 and then work this evening, or I would run up...

Hmmm....Now that would be something I want to see.
tumblr_obp8jvXR641u14kqbo1_500.gif

TJ you should have seen the start up of the truck, freaking acorns out of the tailpipe when I hit the gas hard. Funny as hell was wondering why it was low on power! Think it was squirrels in there actually died not find any mice nest at all.
I only remember one in the Duster. Or at least parts of it... in the cowl.

If you look at the floor, that silver stuff is that chimney flashing I use for soundproofing. Love it on the floor take out the mats and hit it with a hose. Tell you what that stuff is durable been in the truck for 4? years and looks good still.

Off this morning to write the big check for the wifee's new ride. 2018 Buick Envision.

If you look at the floor, that silver stuff is that chimney flashing I use for soundproofing. Love it on the floor take out the mats and hit it with a hose. Tell you what that stuff is durable been in the truck for 4? years and looks good still.
Always been afraid of anything stuck on the floor for when its time to fix the rust holes.
What goes over it in that truck - pebble finish vinyl?

Just mats. Cheap ones also, its still a work truck. The paint is hammer paint if that's what you mean?

That cb was an $1100 dollar option for my power wagon in 1980.
I upgraded to am/fm stereo/cb. And Ray got the original.
Nobody here uses cb anymore.
But its a cool option.
I’m putting in both a CB and HAMM in my Jeep when I figure out exactly where I can mount them cleanly

Just mats. Cheap ones also, its still a work truck. The paint is hammer paint if that's what you mean?
OK. So just pull out the mats and clean it up. I get it.
Love the hammerite paint. Fumes are brutal though.
Vinyl I was thinking of did the same as carpet in the base model cars and trucks.

-
Back