Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’m putting in both a CB and HAMM in my Jeep when I figure out exactly where I can mount them cleanly
Got a CB and antenea sitting on a shelf 'cause of that. Don't want to figure out how to mount them cleanly so there they sit.

I thought of that also but way to slippery. The scrap yard I drop metal off is a greasy muddy mess on your feet. Easy to clean out after going there.

Got a CB and antenea sitting on a shelf 'cause of that. Don't want to figure out how to mount them cleanly so there they sit.
C520.jpg

Did something similar with the pop, but under the dash with the linear on top.

Just mats. Cheap ones also, its still a work truck. The paint is hammer paint if that's what you mean?
I recently cleaned up the mats for the Duster. Pretty sure they were parts store cheapies from way back. Thin rubber with the little nubs on back to dig into the carpet. Perfect with the center piece I got from the parts car.

8AA198E5-54E6-486A-9FD0-F437F896D878.jpeg

I left the inspection run out and the way my luck has been lately I'll get caught.

My focus now. I love this truck!

View attachment 1715349841
I'm kindof partial to those.
upload_2019-2-21_0-4-26-png.png

We had a pickup a couple years newer - also 4WD but with automatic. This one in the photo was 4 spd and basically mine to use. The mason's dump & sander was a PIA for every day stuff but learn to deal with it. Loved driving it.

Last edited:
8/10-8/16 Speed Week Bonneville. Numerous race days for the SCTA bunch at El Mirage before winter gets here. Note to self "find those SCTA timing tags from El Mirage."

This is comical... my son and I went to the tractor pulls last night, got home at 1 am, we both have been wide awake since 7 am. Meanwhile, the wife and daughter who both went to bed at 9 pm, are still asleep.....

This is comical... my son and I went to the tractor pulls last night, got home at 1 am, we both have been wide awake since 7 am. Meanwhile, the wife and daughter who both went to bed at 9 pm, are still asleep.....

They don't have the sound of 4 Blown Chryslers simultaneously ringing in their ears. :rofl:

-
Back