Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
etc

100_4777.JPG

100_4778.JPG

100_4779.JPG

It was a fun time! Nice to see everyone again and blow the dust off my Upholstery skills. The dark green top on the medium green car is a great combo!

It was a fun time! Nice to see everyone again and blow the dust off my Upholstery skills. The dark green top on the medium green car is a great combo!
I found the Monte pic you posted but it's a 71. Mine's a 72. I like the side-angled views but THIS car is unlikely to ever do a wheelstand...unless it's from running over Elton John...or Barry Manilow...or the Monkees.
Here's my favorite Monkees clip -

Oh yeah, and that bottle of Crown Royal on the front of the car behind the water bottle was Ron’s very nice “thank you” gift to me. An unexpected, but well appreciated bonus!

4D72FD91-47DB-4CB0-9AF0-458F708FD9E2.jpeg

Nicely done Dave.
Thanks! It’s been a long time since I installed a vinyl top and I had wondered if I would ever get the chance to do one again. It’s nice to know that I still have the skills and got another chance to show it.

Guys in the photos looks a little like some people I've met.

Ray you got a twin ?
He hung with us for quite a while but needed to head back home about an hour and a half before I left. I was going to stop over and see him before I left, but I was way behind schedule and needed to get rolling with the long drive home and didn’t get the chance.

Question, did they make two different size disc brake dust caps?

Need to rant. Someone dented the rear window trim on the Wagoneer while it was parked on the street. Probably someone carrying something long but could have malicious as well. Doesn't matter. This cr*p's getting old.

Need to rant. Someone dented the rear window trim on the Wagoneer while it was parked on the street. Probably someone carrying something long but could have malicious as well. Doesn't matter. This cr*p's getting old.
Ugh people these days have no respect.

Somebody has been busy.
I was busy all day but only got about 3 hours work done on trailer. Plasma track,cut where i wanted bends. Worked slick.
Mounted the track on a bench,way better now.
CBC2B666-E7DC-45C5-B64F-5018E7024357.jpeg
2A96E440-6FB4-40C3-8E0D-074628AF6616.jpeg

Weld ends on tomorrow.

?? probably one for each type of disk. K-H 4 piston, Bendix 4-piston, Budd 4 piston, and there's the sliders....
Hmm well the new ones I got are too small, as are the ones from the drums on the polara. The old ones off donor kit are junk and one has a crack in it

-
Back