Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok so after striking out now for 3 weeks on finding a prop valve for the Polara, I have a question. Can I simply run a distribution block and use an adjust able proportioning valve on the rear?

Seeing the picture of the 1960 Chevrolet, I came to think. What is all this fuzz about the 1955, 1956, and 1957 Chevrolet when you have the 1959 and 1960 Chevrolet. I simply don't get it. Well, that said, there is a lot of things I don't get, so that was probably no news. :D

I have a confession, the first American car I laid my eyes on and wanted was a 1959 Chevrolet Impala, black. I don't know, I may have been about 15-17 years old then (1977 - 1979). I am not sure I ever saw that car again, but it made an impression. I ended up driving American cars most of my life living in Norway.

Bill

Ok so after striking out now for 3 weeks on finding a prop valve for the Polara, I have a question. Can I simply run a distribution block and use an adjust able proportioning valve on the rear?
I believe that is pretty much what the 'combination' valve is. Just that it is not adjustable. So you are adding disk front and have drum rear?

If it turns out as tasty as the wort smells it will be a dandy. The orange zest soaked in vodka gets added to the ferment halfway through.

Chocolate orange stout.jpg

Chocolate orange stout.jpg2.jpg

Chocolate orange stout.jpg3.jpg

Chocolate orange stout.jpg4.jpg

Chocolate orange stout.jpg5.jpg

I believe that is pretty much what the 'combination' valve is. Just that it is not adjustable. So you are adding disk front and have drum rear?
Yes front disc and rear drum, converting from single to dual master cylinder as well

Yep my only concern, Trailer is rated for over 8K 8800lbs.
Eh I bet it’s weight is right around 6400 tops. Buddy I used to truck pull with in the gas class had a mid 70s 460 ford 350 4x4 on 39s. His weighed less than 6500.

My 99 diesel one ton 4x4 pulling truck in full trim weighed in at 7800 pounds with full tank of fuel and me in it.

My 78 3/4 dodge with the 408 weighs just over 6000

-
Back