Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It was just teelling you the grass was too wet to cut yesterday.:poke:
Smart mower.
Nope.
Was nice and dry by the time I ran it.
lol
I think it was just telling me I was done for the day. Only problem is, I spent more time trying to re-start it than I would have finishing the front yard...

Good luck.
Air support's nice but cutting the breaks, and when possible, back firing is where most of the control comes from.
Lower winds will be a big help.

Be safe.

Thank you. We are a little uplifted since the wind has decided to move slower, and it is cold this morning, only 40 outside. That helps some. But still very dry, last few days between 14 and 18% moisture in the air.

Bill

This one seems to be filled with a flexible hard material almost like a urethane. It digs out easily enough at room temp. Going to try heating it and see if it gets any easier.

2ED10700-0FD6-48C0-A433-334FFBE7B683.jpeg

5A01C785-BD72-42AF-B1AA-B8E091A77894.jpeg

Well, that seemed to work well. I heated it up to about 125* and the fill started coming out easily in big pieces. Back on the heat to do the rest...

8BA80B51-B418-40DF-B5D4-62F771BDAB5F.jpeg

Oh what fun. Moving vehicles around, batteries dead, caravan shift cable seized a little, hit it with some spray lube and it loosened up. Boosting, carrying batteries and stuff. below freezing, damp and windy. Im sick of winter and its only day 1.

Oh what fun. Moving vehicles around, batteries dead, caravan shift cable seized a little, hit it with some spray lube and it loosened up. Boosting, carrying batteries and stuff. below freezing, damp and windy. Im sick of winter and its only day 1.
Go fishing!

IMG_2779.JPG

Well, the rubbery part is coming out easily enough but now I’m finding another layer near the bottom that is almost like a hard packed sand.

5DAB2158-55B8-49B9-A41A-57AE745B89D1.jpeg

9CED3719-EFAC-4EF4-8EB2-EDBA7C9F13DE.jpeg

I wish I could switch with you.

Bill

Oh man I love life.

My baby Dodge had too tight brakes, and it.comes from no automatic adjusters. So, someone has obviously adjusted them manually and known what they were doing. So, since I have not.been using the car I have only gotten around to release 3 of the wheels.
So, yesterday, in all that smoke and stuff, I took my brand new little 2 step bottle.jack and lifted up the tire and checked the brake. Since the neighborhood is evacuated I could do it with the car out in the street and my legs were all over the place. I just made sure there was no cars coming.

It was a very nice back I bought from Northern Tools, paid like $20 or so for.it on sale, and it is very low so it gets under everywhere. Very satisfied.

Bill

Oh man I love life.

My baby Dodge had too tight brakes, and it.comes from no automatic adjusters. So, someone has obviously adjusted them manually and known what they were doing. So, since I have not.been using the car I have only gotten around to release 3 of the wheels.
So, yesterday, in all that smoke and stuff, I took my brand new little 2 step bottle.jack and lifted up the tire and checked the brake. Since the neighborhood is evacuated I could do it with the car out in the street and my legs were all over the place. I just made sure there was no cars coming.

It was a very nice back I bought from Northern Tools, paid like $20 or so for.it on sale, and it is very low so it gets under everywhere. Very satisfied.

Bill
interesting. I thought Northern Tool went out of business. Used to buy from them all the time but not anymore.

Chicory, I don't think I have ever had chicory.
Chicory is the rangy (tall thin stem) that only blooms in high heat mid summer in the south. You can often find it on sides of roads. It blooms with a blue flower. Our family loves it in coffee. It is everywhere in dog days of summer. Look for the blue flower on side of road pull the roots, clean em up dry and grind then add to your coffee or tea.be judicious at first as it is strong.

-
Back