Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hinges are not perfect, but I don't think they are loose enough to have much affect on seal.
I only got a little water in front floor of the passenger side. None in back. It has the same little opening where the rubber split apart, but did not pull out of the corner.
My 66 is terrible. 1/4" gap at the top of the door glass.

Which way does the wind normally hit the car?
Depends which way I park it. LOL
Actually it is normally backed in and wind/rain probable gets the passenger side most. But the day it took on most of the water was extremely heavy rain and winds were whipping around in every direction. I don't think I would have got that much water in it with a pressure washer.

Depends which way I park it. LOL
Actually it is normally backed in and wind/rain probable gets the passenger side most. But the day it took on most of the water was extremely heavy rain and winds were whipping around in every direction. I don't think I would have got that much water in it with a pressure washer.
Then you need a new pressure washer then!

Well found a few more MP caps
DSC06610.JPG

I had 2 parties 2 nights in a row. Friday night no alcohol but something crazy blew my mind and then tried to forget it last night

I think with a short spin in the grinder that Donut Shop coffee might be pretty good. Factory grind is too lumpy for the espresso machine. :lol:

This will sound crazy and you all probably won't understand why it effected me (and even I don't). But we as a group of friends from work always go to a local retirement home to take gifts and do a party. Next week is the veterans home. But Friday night I thought my 88 year old mom is still more functional of most of the patients. (I am scoping out a place for when we have to place her) I noticed this one lady and I thought she looked a little familiar. She looked like a lady I was dating and very serious about when I was 20. We even talked of marriage and as I went to college we discussed it. But then SHE found someone and that was that. Well as the evening ended and as the residents shuffled by and her with her walker looked up at me and said... "Hi Tike". Life has been unkind to her. Geesh and for some reason it bothers me.

Coffee induced crazy thought coming. Coffee brown Dart, Gasser style, hole in the hood, titled "Espresso Machine". Add lighter brown to the roof so it looks like the foam :realcrazy: :lol:

This will sound crazy and you all probably won't understand why it effected me (and even I don't). But we as a group of friends from work always go to a local retirement home to take gifts and do a party. Next week is the veterans home. But Friday night I thought my 88 year old mom is still more functional of most of the patients. (I am scoping out a place for when we have to place her) I noticed this one lady and I thought she looked a little familiar. She looked like a lady I was dating and very serious about when I was 20. We even talked of marriage and as I went to college we discussed it. But then SHE found someone and that was that. Well as the evening ended and as the residents shuffled by and her with her walker looked up at me and said... "Hi Tike". Life has been unkind to her. Geesh and for some reason it bothers me.

You were friends some time ago. Could be a sign to renew that friendship.

-
Back