Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
About 3 hours of driving around monitoring the alternator performance,not failing. So either a hanging brush a bad pcm or a corroded/broken wire. But moving wiring harnesses around changed nothing.
3 hours of time i will never get back.

I'm sure,I don't need to tell you about strange foods. Also, they don't get much dairy products, cheese, milk, ice cream, etc. I ate only Viet food for 2 months....First thing I fixed myself, was a really nice bacon cheeseburger........
That’s tonight’s dinner. On bagels.

In the middle of the table, is some cow stomach...Yup, tried that too.. LOL
IMG-bbc5c11c6089119d13c6babbe73a1c92-V.jpg

I'm sure it's something like, ride to gas station ran out of gas, or flat tire, or dog ate through the wiring harness, or hit a deer, or................
Nope. Squirrel ate the wires. Dog ate the squirrel -tail stuck in throat.. Ran out of gas taking dog to vet after fixing the flat tire with pine sap and needles.

So, will the Skins be losing in the next 2 minutes. Or will they hold them to a FG and lose in OT? :poke:@MOPARMITCH

Where is Dukie with that gas? I can't wait all day
finally back

I think he lives like 127miles from a gas station.
Close, 27

I'm sure it's something like, ride to gas station ran out of gas, or flat tire, or dog ate through the wiring harness, or hit a deer, or................
nope

First video is me checking to see if she’ll turn over and if the points opened, they do.

Second is with the carb fully filled but sounds like no spark.

So a customer is travelling down highway, woman backs out of long driveway and hits my customers vehicle. Hit hard enough to spin it around.
911 called,ambulance attends and customer goes to hospital to get checked out. Other driver doesent want police involved.
Customer is ok,maybe whiplash but minor.
Next day cop is on customers doorstep handing her a ticket.

So a customer is travelling down highway, woman backs out of long driveway and hits my customers vehicle. Hit hard enough to spin it around.
911 called,ambulance attends and customer goes to hospital to get checked out. Other driver doesent want police involved.
Customer is ok,maybe whiplash but minor.
Next day cop is on customers doorstep handing her a ticket.
Always call the police no matter what for this exact reason

Proceeding when unsafe to do so. She was travelling down a highway. Who the hell backs onto a highway?? And into oncoming traffic?

-
Back