Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
th?id=OIP.jpg

455 Super Duty made Firechicken cool. :steering:

Back in Philly in those days, the car thieves would steal GM cars just to strip those tilt steering columns and sell them to body shops doing theft recoverery repairs.

I once worked on a GM car that had been stolen 3 times and the body shops actually installed the same stolen original column back in it 3 times at 3 different body shops. I had scratched a random mark on the underside so I could ID it. I thought it was funny as hell.

:lol:

One of my good friends after high school, his mom had a 78 Trans Am with T-tops... The T-tops were common to get stolen around here....

One day his mom's T-tops got stolen and she called her insurance agent... He asked her what color her interior was and then told her to come in and gave her a set of ones that had been recovered after they paid out on that theft...

They were so commonly stolen that the insurance guy had a stock of them in various interior colors.... :rolleyes:

Had a 76,455 4 speed. Should have kept it.
Wasnt a super duty. Box stock 1976 455 4bbl was 200 horsepower. Hard to believe,even with one low cylinder it went pretty good.thought i had a picture. Guess not.

Here is something interesting that I never knew before...

“George Washington is protected from being outranked by any other military officer, by law, even now. If we ever have a 6 star general, Washington would posthumously be promoted to a 7 star general to maintain the top rank.

American Public Law 94-479, passed in 1976, posthumously promoted Washington to "General of the Armies of the United States."

Based on top legal experts interpretation of this law, it means that Washington will likely be considered America's Top General for the eternity of the Republic.”

Here is something interesting that I never knew before...

“George Washington is protected from being outranked by any other military officer, by law, even now. If we ever have a 6 star general, Washington would posthumously be promoted to a 7 star general to maintain the top rank.

American Public Law 94-479, passed in 1976, posthumously promoted Washington to "General of the Armies of the United States."

Based on top legal experts interpretation of this law, it means that Washington will likely be considered America's Top General for the eternity of the Republic.”

Just like starving artists, once you die, you've got it made for life....

Morning. its fargo-less friday!!
Other stuff to do this weekend.

Tested to power on.

I could not test the working operations of this tester because I do not have a 1980's Chrysler Imperial laying around the garage.

Pretty funny that's why I posted it. Talked to Wolfgang yesterday he had his ecu and petronix hooked up. Man I feel sorry for him that car has some real engine wiring issues from the previous owner. @Machmeter1

-
Back