Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hoppy binocs copy.jpg
Hey Meme smile at least!

Quality Daybreak, to All !!!
mine not starting off so great - spilled 1/2 my travel coffee getting into my truck, left headlight went out - idiot thing was on when I remote started it, but when off when I turned everything on :wtf:!! - and I forgot to clear an easy path to the attic last night so the roofing people can get up there to look around when they come to give me an estimate later today... :BangHead:. I didn't get a 1/4mi. up the street and I said - you know what, F-it - I'm not going in -HA!

That's ok. I understand. That's why I asked you where in South Jersey the tester was.
It's like two hours from me. Not a problem though glad to help.
Need to at least buy you guys lunch what time you think you will be home?

Alignment turned out well. Looks good and goes straight down the road. And he only charged me $80. He liked the way we extended the upper arms.

mine not starting off so great - spilled 1/2 my travel coffee getting into my truck, left headlight went out - idiot thing was on when I remote started it, but when off when I turned everything on :wtf:!! - and I forgot to clear an easy path to the attic last night so the roofing people can get up there to look around when they come to give me an estimate later today... :BangHead:. I didn't get a 1/4mi. up the street and I said - you know what, F-it - I'm not going in -HA!
Well,,,, At least you can go clear that path now....:lol:

g'morning Mike - well that doesn't sound to good..... WTH?
Well ...These storms moving in and out for the last 4 days has my bones talking to me and I don't have the energy I want/need f...ing pain makes me tired so fast I can't make a move on anything, hart feels like it's in my throat at times so I can't rest... two or three friends are needing my help taking pictures of stuff one needs to sell that don't know how to use a computer, I hate to let my old friends down in a time of need so I get unsettled thinking about it... wife said don't worry about them.. hell ! I just want to be me memike again :drama:

Well ...These storms moving in and out for the last 4 days has my bones talking to me and I don't have the energy I want/need f...ing pain makes me tired so fast I can't make a move on anything, hart feels like it's in my throat at times so I can't rest... two or three friends are needing my help taking pictures of stuff one needs to sell that don't know how to use a computer, I hate to let my old friends down in a time of need so I get unsettled thinking about it... wife said don't worry about them.. hell ! I just want to be me memike again :drama:
well, if they are really good friends - they will understand - no need to give yourself a heart attack over it!!!! sounds like arthritis getting into them bones - do you take anything for the pain?

Lookin for a local carpet kicker... Can't seem to find one quick enough... I knew this was gonna happen.. I had a young man, all ready to move into the Garage Apartment.. Then my Wife thew the K-basch on that, By telling me her lifelong girlfriend needed it, since she was leaving her guy. Sooo... I made Wifey explain that to the young man. Now (they) Her and Her get up there looking around. Next thing I know Wifey is up there puttying holes and cleaning. Then she says, Oh...we need to paint a few rooms up there.. I'm like WTF ?? Who's payin for that ?.. Oh .. by the way ..I want the carpet in the front room replaced...WTF ??? On top of all this...I miss a months rent, on the place. The Kid was gonna move in March 1.. Oh well... Happy Wife...Happy Life ???

Lookin for a local carpet kicker... Can't seem to find one quick enough... I knew this was gonna happen.. I had a young man, all ready to move into the Garage Apartment.. Then my Wife thew the K-basch on that, By telling me her lifelong girlfriend needed it, since she was leaving her guy. Sooo... I made Wifey explain that to the young man. Now (they) Her and Her get up there looking around. Next thing I know Wifey is up there puttying holes and cleaning. Then she says, Oh...we need to paint a few rooms up there.. I'm like WTF ?? Who's payin for that ?.. Oh .. by the way ..I want the carpet in the front room replaced...WTF ??? On top of all this...I miss a months rent, on the place. The Kid was gonna move in March 1.. Oh well... Happy Wife...Happy Life ???

WTF is a happy wife? Have not seen that in 18yrs except last lift day think the Revel helped with that though......

You can never keep them happy enough 44 years has taught me that.

yikes - never rent to friends - just sayin'. Sounds like a cluster f**k is a brewing...
Who's payin for that ? - you are- HELLO!?!?
Happy Wife...Happy Life ??? it IS true

Last edited:
well, if they are really good friends - they will understand - no need to give yourself a heart attack over it!!!! sounds like arthritis getting into them bones - do you take anything for the pain?
I do but they keep me from getting good rest, my wife asked the same thing and I said I do so she said take one because pain makes me tired, I need good rest... 5 hours just ain't getting it.. you may have something Mike, if I do take a damned pain med I might use up energy so I will sleep better, I will I gues, thank you..

Hang in there MeMike. Your friends will understand. Get well.
You are right Ray, I tend to worry to much about things I can do , let me tell yea ! this retirement thing can be a struggle to make each day worth getting up and out at times, I miss having co workers !!

-
Back