Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here is a funny chicken cordon blue story we were out at a formal Air Force dining out and one of the guys that worked with me brought his sister, they served chicken cordon blue for dinner and she asked how they got the ham in it, so I replied the feed it to them, here serious reply was Oh now I know! We all lost it.

Here is a funny chicken cordon blue story we were out at a formal Air Force dining out and one of the guys that worked with me brought his sister, they served chicken cordon blue for dinner and she asked how they got the ham in it, so I replied the feed it to them, here serious reply was Oh now I know! We all lost it.
Blonde joke? Lol

Opinions?
tp%3a%2f%2fwww.vistaprint.com%2fdocuments%2fapi%2fscene%2f1359&category=lp&merchant_metadata=048.jpg
tp%3a%2f%2fwww.vistaprint.com%2fdocuments%2fapi%2fscene%2f1361&category=lp&merchant_metadata=048.jpg

Good morning, woke up laughing, was having a wild dream, I was in a foreign country. I think because of Ramie's vacation photos.

Back to work today, but off Wednesday. Our manager is smart, he doesn't overstaff so while we are still in the off-season we can work 4 days. I wonder, has any industrialized country gone to a 4-day workweek and had it be a success? Seems like it's time!!

-
Back