Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning!

I'm going to try and get something done before picking the little one up in half an hour. Cya!

oh lord help us, I just got a job offer to become a teacher..... a subsitute but still

it'd be a full re-enactment of Full metal jacket with me as the drill instructor

Well ...These storms moving in and out for the last 4 days has my bones talking to me and I don't have the energy I want/need f...ing pain makes me tired so fast I can't make a move on anything, hart feels like it's in my throat at times so I can't rest... two or three friends are needing my help taking pictures of stuff one needs to sell that don't know how to use a computer, I hate to let my old friends down in a time of need so I get unsettled thinking about it... wife said don't worry about them.. hell ! I just want to be me memike again :drama:

Take care of yourself first... Don't overdue it...

Lookin for a local carpet kicker... Can't seem to find one quick enough... I knew this was gonna happen.. I had a young man, all ready to move into the Garage Apartment.. Then my Wife thew the K-basch on that, By telling me her lifelong girlfriend needed it, since she was leaving her guy. Sooo... I made Wifey explain that to the young man. Now (they) Her and Her get up there looking around. Next thing I know Wifey is up there puttying holes and cleaning. Then she says, Oh...we need to paint a few rooms up there.. I'm like WTF ?? Who's payin for that ?.. Oh .. by the way ..I want the carpet in the front room replaced...WTF ??? On top of all this...I miss a months rent, on the place. The Kid was gonna move in March 1.. Oh well... Happy Wife...Happy Life ???

I have a buddy in Texas that installs carpet...

Man I am getting really to interested in these old sun testers, found a place for parts, actually not to bad except for the CRT screens and flash tubes, been finding them all over the place locally, kind of scary actually. Even found out where to get the same color paint for them!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I would love to have one and learn how to do the cylinder delete for tuning...

I hear that, I need to repair a couple tires on the old white Ramcharger so I can pull the new 904 trans out for Victoria, I just have to make myself do a few steppes and walk away from it for a while to let my tendons cool off.. Thanks for the pep talk buddy :thankyou:

Have you tried Aleve for the pain??? It's over the counter and not addictive... I use it for my back from time to time when I need it...

I found it also helps my back to go to my recliner when it's sore... I spend half the night in my bed and the other half in the recliner when the back hurts from the bed... sometimes making a few trips back and forth throughout the night...

-
Back