Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mid 80's here today. No work in the shop. Probably run some errands and fool with the 65 Belvedere

Good morning all. We are getting closer to being done getting the house ready for Monday. Yesterday while trying to get the hot tub going I exploded a fitting, will be hard pressed to find parts on such an old hot tub on short notice.

Good morning all. We are getting closer to being done getting the house ready for Monday. Yesterday while trying to get the hot tub going I exploded a fitting, will be hard pressed to find parts on such an old hot tub on short notice.
Morning. Sounds like working on an old car.

2dr post car, I bought from a buddy a few years ago. Was a slant M/T car, now has a 440 and a 727. Just the beginning of an A990 clone for me. Been sitting since I bought it. Gonna start to douche it out today...
IMG_3023.JPG
IMG_2674.JPG
IMG_2679.JPG

Morning all....
Well yesterday the guy who'd done the restoration work on our 55 Chevy came up (100 miles away) and finished it. It was high speed like a surgeon with tech's handing the tools he needed. That's how me and my neighbor felt. This guy is as fast as you give him what he needs. We had the front end off the car down to the fan, and back together in a three hours. All because his guys didn't properly shim the fan from the water pump. Finished the trunk interior and other odds and ends. I have one little thing to do, some touch up painting, and its done. Eight months start to finish and its done...yea.

This morning I have to run into Burlington to pick up the lawn tractor, had it's 50 hour service. Will also see if I can find this fitting at Northwest Hot Springs, tried ACE hardware last night but the thread pitch is "special" proprietary so you HAVE to buy from stealership.

IMG_4194 (1).jpg

IMG_4191 (1).jpg

This morning I have to run into Burlington to pick up the lawn tractor, had it's 50 hour service. Will also see if I can find this fitting at Northwest Hot Springs, tried ACE hardware last night but the thread pitch is "special" proprietary so you HAVE to buy from stealership.

View attachment 1715189972

View attachment 1715189973
Check your local pool supply co. Looks like a standard pool fitting to me. I've done LOTS of Pool Fittings....:BangHead:

-
Back