Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I might travel a half hour north to look at a A990 car that a buddy just bought. Pics to follow.

Both Sons....
005.jpg

I’m good, Mitch.
I take it the wedding was good.
A goid time was had by all i hope.

Buddy (my parts guy)
Didnt supply enough parts to replace leaf spring. Its in pieces on my hoist.
Part for other car didnt show up either. :BangHead: Now i have to work tomorrow.

Why do I always miss the good stuff? I miss the pictures and all the comments...Danged Staff Members....ruining all the good fun
I asked the poster to take the heads off the 340 he was wanting 9000 dollar for and to take pics to see if it was the 1 of 1 340 with Gold lined cylinders.

I asked the poster to take the heads off the 340 he was wanting 9000 dollar for and to take pics to see if it was the 1 of 1 340 with Gold lined cylinders.
And I see one of the other mods deleted your post. You didn't listen to my warning did you?

Honestly.the temptation is hard to resist.
It’s wednesday all over again.
I did resist then. But i have no need for a used 9000 dollar engine.

I do,really,want to know what the guy is thinking though. Like really,whats his mindset?

Asked customer to be here by 3:00 so i can put his boat straight inside. He’s like a mile and a half away.too cold to play outside so i will have to find something to do in the shop.
I like to be on time, so nobody waits for me.

Honestly.the temptation is hard to resist.
It’s wednesday all over again.
I did resist then. But i have no need for a used 9000 dollar engine.

I do,really,want to know what the guy is thinking though. Like really,whats his mindset?
Simple, you buy a $9000 engine and he throws in a 69 Dart for free...

And I see one of the other mods deleted your post. You didn't listen to my warning did you?

I didn't see your warning until afterwards lol. By like 30 seconds lol.

Hehe I'm banned from that forum section haha.

-
Back