stopping in with new pics

-

spike188

Reaction score
Hey all,

Have had the 69 Barracuda for about 6 months now and havent taken any pics since she got here. Here are a couple, realize that the steering wheel isn't correct but I like the smaller wheel, otherwise she is doing well. looking her over and getting a feel for those things that need to be tweaked. So far so good...........have a safe and enjoyable holiday season from the island of Saipan, where America's day begins.......

Spike

Attachments

• 69 cuda tail.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 459
  • 69 fish down.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 439
  • 69 fish.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 444
  • interior.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 439
Hey all,

Have had the 69 Barracuda for about 6 months now and havent taken any pics since she got here. Here are a couple, realize that the steering wheel isn't correct but I like the smaller wheel, otherwise she is doing well. looking her over and getting a feel for those things that need to be tweaked. So far so good...........have a safe and enjoyable holiday season from the island of Saipan, where America's day begins.......

Spike

That is a tuff wheel off early 70's car, all that matters is you like it.

Nice looking car!

I bet you got the only one on the island (lived on Guam 73-76 and 78-82 - loved it there!)

Very nice car. Love the color combo. I also have the Tuff wheel on my Duster, it's not original to the car, but I like them as well.

Very nice! What drivetrain does it have?

it has the original 318 in it......looking ahead I have to decide to keep it all original, to how it came out of Dodge Main as it currently is or maybe change things around a bit. I will have to search the forum to see what folks think about preserving the cars as they came or being creative.

Tuff wheel is great - one of my favorite wheels as long as have power steering- it is an original OEM piece even if not for the car- comfy to drive- looks great- keep it

-
Back