stroker pie tin stickers pre-order?

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
My sis is going to run a few off for me and was going to take a straw poll on who may be interested in buying one. Im thinking either adhesive,magnetic vinyl or adhesive sticker? your choice of displacement. Getting the final dimensions worked out so it lays in a circle on the slightly conical air cleaner top. 68pishta at gmail. Shooting for $10 a sticker, slightly more for magnetic if the sheets are expensive.
image.jpg

One offs would be a "special order" and I would have to talk to the artist (sis...)

More common stroker CID's could be made. I think we got the font pretty close so...trying to source the metallic base, might be on gray. Still working out the details, just seeing if it'll be worth doing 3 or 30....

Sign me up for one of the 416s. That would be cool and I have a 14" chrome aircleaner that is begging for such a thing.

................Would these fit the 68/9Dart/ Charger/Road Runner unsilenced air cleaners........thanks.........kim.......

Dunno...they are 10.25 diameter (semi-circular) at the edge and 2.25 wide, just like the stockers.

Hey, talk to bamacuda. He had some 273 Charger metalized decals made up a year or so ago and they're NICE. I don't know the details of where he got them done but I did get to use them -- two thumbs up! You might not have to reinvent the wheel on tracking down the right materials.

Any chance you could make some completely round ones like on the pie tins . A vender is selling them on ebay but the 340 etc. is not centered properly.

I know this is a very old thread but any chance anyone know where I can get one of these for the 408?

if we are gonna pull this thread up from the dead, i would like a 408 call out

My sis is going to run a few off for me and was going to take a straw poll on who may be interested in buying one. Im thinking either adhesive,magnetic vinyl or adhesive sticker? your choice of displacement. Getting the final dimensions worked out so it lays in a circle on the slightly conical air cleaner top. 68pishta at gmail. Shooting for $10 a sticker, slightly more for magnetic if the sheets are expensive.
image.jpg
408 decals still available?

Id have to look up the file and see if its still around. could not computer print on metallic foil (only screen print or expensive white printer) so it ended up on gray. Not bad, just not correct, but neither is 408.

If this is happening, A 408 for me would be great...

-
Back