Strong language

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just playin.
I can swear like a dock worker, truck drivin, fisherman, redneck at times, but try to keep it in the political forum where it feels good to vent.
Just don't get like Moparts.

Why you summ48/6getinmarriedbasebalbatwich!! You got me :toothy10:
I am a redneck fisherman :happy10: That's when I do most of mine :happy10:

yeah i,ve been known to use a few mild ones at times but twice here i,ve pmed people about the f word and explained we have minors here and both times the posts were edited so all in all we have a pretty good group.

We Don't want to get like mopart's or yellobucket or bullit whatever.That's why I asked for a lil' help,this ain't church but try not to let it get too nasty Thank's all ya'll for the help :cheers:

What's "shti" mean? :D
I see that a lot on a diesel site I go to.

If you have the chance to meet me, you'll know in a minute I could give a rat's upper rear orifice about morality!
Ma' N' Pops taught me those words early and I rather like them for expressing my points.
The '90 Diesel 3/4 ton I have has blistered paint for a reason, you know. :lol:

Mark.

No...No...No. Not NED FLANDERS!!!!!!!

All kidding aside, we don't want this to become like Yellowbullet or MoParts. We want to be ourselves. A friendly, demented, fun-lovin bunch that can be cleaned up and taken out in public without offending anyone. 8)

....that can be cleaned up and taken out in public without offending anyone..... 8)

Damn, that cuts me out!
I attract grease and dirt like it's a self-generated part of me and my clothes are usually, well, "ratty" comes to mind.
You guys go on ahead and socialize without me, I'll be cussing like crazy under a dirty car somewhere. :lol:

Mark.

I think this thread has served it's purpose.... no need for the entire membership to show us alternate spellings of offensive words.

Good night all... this thread has been posted, informed the membership, and is now closed.

All joking a side. We've been doing a lot more moderating in the last week or tow then usual. Some jokes that havent gone over well with others, Language, Unnecessary comments in for sale adds. Nothing big but its out of character for this site. Just a heads up for everyone.

Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back