Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Clarendon Tx...its a bbq grille now

20221020_134650.jpg

Noticed a dent when I was trying to hook to this new trailer.Im waiting for then to try and fix it.

20221021_112630.jpg

20221021_112433.jpg

20221021_112425.jpg

20221021_112417.jpg

Best you let them know before you pulled off, stay safe, Joe

Stuck in Troy Illinois at Freightliner.ECU putted out.lucky no tow bill.I made it here Sunday

Oh No don't need more bad luck, hopefully they get you up and running and it is not too bad, Joe

Great I thought I was going to need one in my trackhoe but had a friend that taught all the other on excavators come out Sunday and found a way around it. Man, I wish I was half that smart. Good luck with yours and hope you are back on the road before they run out of diesel like they are saying on the news, Joe

Tough go. Funny how everybody thinks people are over paid or charge too much but have no idea how fast it comes out of your pocketbook
Yep it cost me a boat load of money also.I had just I Spent money on drive tires and steers,8000 put of picket in the wife knee,home and car insurance, now 2500 on a rotor router,and 387 of a contrast mri.Im broke

I'm in Iowa City.I was walking through the mall and it's noisy so I walked into the MELLOW MUSHROOM.Greek salad was great!The game starts at 2 hopefully I'll get outta ger around 8

Last edited:
Haven't been hauling much. IM home and nothing going on .I wanted to leave today but nothing is going on so I'll try monday

Fuel prices will keep most truckers home, I do hope they drop soon

I bought 886 gallons of off road and got screwed. $5.34 a gallon when I could have got it retail for $4.46, POed. It is not over with yet as I have already talked to 3 different ones and haven't got to the top yet. My son bought at two different places today. One was $4.10 and other $4.25. I am gathering evidence before I go there, Joe

I bought 886 gallons of off road and got screwed. $5.34 a gallon when I could have got it retail for $4.46, POed. It is not over with yet as I have already talked to 3 different ones and haven't got to the top yet. My son bought at two different places today. One was $4.10 and other $4.25. I am gathering evidence before I go there, Joe
Look at the mud flap app

-
Back