Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Bobtailing to Wamsutter Wyoming to pick up a frac tank going to Loving new Mexico

Keep on trucking Bigdummy :cheers: it's going to be a hot dry few days on your way to your drop off as you head south so stay cool :glasses7:

Tony is the man!!! He brought me Jay's Bar b Que chips from Chi town. Thanks Tony

Ray

Well, fix it! You don't want to go further than fairbanks right now. Muuuddy! Got freightliner?

Attachments

• Image0730.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 288
I'm home till after the 4th.My next paycheck will pay for my clutch ,rear engine seal ,and a carrier bearing.So hopefully it wont break down so I can buy 4300 worth of drive tires!

I'm home till after the 4th.My next paycheck will pay for my clutch ,rear engine seal ,and a carrier bearing.So hopefully it wont break down so I can buy 4300 worth of drive tires!

Take a deep long breath,and relax. F.W.I.W, Car Craft's main headline this month: Texas drag cars.....

Do they dip them in GOLD before installation?!?!

You going anywhere near West Virginia?

[ame=http://www.ebay.com/itm/11R22-5-Open-Shoulder-Drive-Lug-/201106600589?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Tires&hash=item2ed2e3328d&vxp=mtr]drives for $1480[/ame].

My favorite all time song is 6 days on the road! My recovery is slower than I anticipated but I did go have fun last night whithout the discovery channel.

-
Back