Stuff I do while Truckin

-
I can see your co-pilot is keeping a close eye on you Big D :D Happy to see you have weathered some bad road conditions :color:

Waited for the game and took it back to Dallas now bobtailing to Humble tx to get a overweight generator for Ft Lauderdale

Overweight and heading to Florida :D sounds good to me :cheers:

Take some pictures of the moss in the tree's down there for us What is the limit these days ?

Heck my brother pulled across the scales with a load of oak logs weighing 116,000 lbs.

Whoops!

One of the guys I work with picked up a trailer a few years ago. He noticed it felt a little heavy...so when he got back, he scaled it. 80,500, IIRC. Only thing: that was a single-axle tractor. :banghead: Whoops.

The dudes that loaded it were told that despite it being a 53' trailer, you don't have to load the thing to the roof! (After a couple more loads like that, we started bringing them 45' trailers instead.)

Whoops!

One of the guys I work with picked up a trailer a few years ago. He noticed it felt a little heavy...so when he got back, he scaled it. 80,500, IIRC. Only thing: that was a single-axle tractor. :banghead: Whoops.

The dudes that loaded it were told that despite it being a 53' trailer, you don't have to load the thing to the roof! (After a couple more loads like that, we started bringing them 45' trailers instead.)
Bunch of outlaws

Click on pic

[ame=http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc230/bigdummy71/Truck/20150314_100357_zpsiochvpr7.mp4]
th_20150314_100357_zpsiochvpr7.jpg
[/ame]

Got into Lancaster pa last night @2240 hrs.Bummed my old dinner us closed so had breakfast at Bob Evens now got to go let it out.I has to be the sausage

Got into Lancaster pa last night @2240 hrs.Bummed my old dinner us closed so had breakfast at Bob Evens now got to go let it out.I has to be the sausage

Just thinking of all the country and cities you have gotten to know.

I know how you feel about restaurants closing, it's not just the food, there were usually nice people working there.

And the other thing you mention, when travelling it's often an adventure to find and a relief when you find it...

Hay there Dixie :cheers: Looks like you found a load BD :cheers: and some sunshine :glasses7:

-
Back