Stuff I do while Truckin

-
I believe he said it is a frac tank, something to do with water or oil I think :steering:

I'm not a trucker so this may sound like a stupid question but I see those types of trailers from time to time on the road. What are they used for? Thanks
They call them Frac Tanks.Oilfield workers line up a bunch of them side by side and hook all them up to a pump after they are filled with water What is Fracking?

After they pump the water in and out of the tank.A person has to go in and clean the sludge from the process out.The sludge will besides take up room for water and will make it to heavy to move.You can only have 20,000lbs on a single axle

After they pump the water in and out of the tank.A person has to go in and clean the sludge from the process out.The sludge will besides take up room for water and will make it to heavy to move.You can only have 20,000lbs on a single axle
Thanks for that explanation. Imagine there is special permitting to haul as well.

If you are heading east towards Carolina, hold on to your hat! Awesome kite flying weather conditions today. 80' today with a cold front and thunder storms coming in after 6 tonight.

Clarksdale Ms to Crowley LA
20170302_135227.jpg

Birmingham to cocoa sounds like a nice ride. Pick up a trip to Carolina. 70 today, but 20's Saturday night with mixed precipitation and the high Sunday in the low 30's. One station is predicting 4 to 6 inches of snow. Crazy weather in

Did you come thru Tuscaloosa when going to Birmingham? If so you were close to me

No I came down us 78 aka I 22

That's the route I took recently when I went from Northwest Georgia to Memphis. Returning, 78 to I-20 to I-579 to Gadsen, then on 411 to Rome, GA.

78 coming south out of Memphis was kinda nasty, lots of trucks and an older road. Once you get out of town its gets much better.

ONLY 87,240 pounds he says. What is the heck is in that trailer??

I drive through Cartersville on my way to/from work every day!! Haven't seen you coming this far East since you starting posting.

I never grossed over 80,000. Most of the time less than 15,000. Lucky I guess. Be safe my friend. Have a great day

I hauled this several times.The last time was to Niagara Falls on the Canadian side for a new years party.

We live in a beautiful country
I really enjoyed my time traveling all over the US and Canada. Sometimes I do miss my life of being a stick hauler. I even miss an occasional truck stop breakfast.

-
Back