Stuff I do while Truckin

-
20190207_085343.jpg

Camp Bowie to Camp Gruber

You cant take the skum out by talking about it!Nice place to get cleaned up and someone has to ruin it!
20190209_064459.jpg
20190209_064504.jpg
20190209_064510.jpg
20190209_064515.jpg

Good morning ! I have seen some very nice stops , we have a new one here in Jonesboro on 555, I just seen it for the first time a couple weeks ago.

Good morning ! I have seen some very nice stops , we have a new one here in Jonesboro on 555, I just seen it for the first time a couple weeks ago.
Theres a few in Wyoming and Arizona that have marble in the showers.Theres a Ta on the west side of Sealt Tx that has 3 shower heads

I hear they opened the new Buckee travel center on I-10 and Baldwin Express in Alabama. Said it has 120 gasoline pumps

A guy came to weigh his car yesterday.The dumb sistas in the truck stop said he has a old crummy car when he pulled on the scale.I said that car is worth more than your pos in the parking lot!
454 4spd!
20190209_141043.jpg

I haven't ever been to a Buckee's but after you said that I googled it and saw that they didn't allow trucks

I haven't ever been to a Buckee's but after you said that I googled it and saw that they didn't allow trucks
I've been there 1 time in the car.I had a burrito and the warden had a bbq sangwich.Bunch of novelty stuff in there

I really like watching your post, I drove a truck for awhile in my younger years and used to work for Mack trucks. Be safe and keep em coming!

I'm picking up a wide loaded tomorrow going to Clare Mi.i dont like hauling them 12ft wide but I need the doe!

It took me 5 hrs to go 219 miles cause of the permit route they sent me on was full of construction!

20190212_124725.jpg

Sounds like my day. My son saw a 4900 International with 20 yard goose neck dump trailer that had just been listed 2 hours. I called the guy and talked to him about it and told him that was just what he needed to pull his mulcher and if we could come look at it today. He told me he would be there all day so he gave me his address and told me the best way to get there. It was in Magee, Ms so I told him we were leaving now and would be there in about 3 hrs. He told me to call when we got close and he would meet us. When we got there in 3 hours and called him he told me he had just sold it and trailer and it had just pulled out driveway. Talking about pissed!

Sounds like my day. My son saw a 4900 International with 20 yard goose neck dump trailer that had just been listed 2 hours. I called the guy and talked to him about it and told him that was just what he needed to pull his mulcher and if we could come look at it today. He told me he would be there all day so he gave me his address and told me the best way to get there. It was in Magee, Ms so I told him we were leaving now and would be there in about 3 hrs. He told me to call when we got close and he would meet us. When we got there in 3 hours and called him he told me he had just sold it and trailer and it had just pulled out driveway. Talking about pissed!
sucks

still looking for a single axle medium class to pull 25,000 lbs

-
Back