Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Diareha cha cha cha.Pittsburg pa to Ft Scott ks.Ill never haul another one of these again.30mph head wind and the thing let's you know ofbevery bump.Deove 62mph and got 5 mile a gallon!

20230316_122654.jpg

20230316_122704.jpg

Trucks back in the shop for king pins.The Factory lasted 1,531,000 miles but after market lasted 444,000grrrr

Well my truck is killing me .I sold my car cheap and I'm having health problem so I haven't posted in a while.Ive spent 32G on my truck and now have lost oil pressure limped home and its been sitting.

Well my truck is killing me .I sold my car cheap and I'm having health problem so I haven't posted in a while.Ive spent 32G on my truck and now have lost oil pressure limped home and its been sitting.
Very sorry to hear this. I hope all goes well for you in the future.....

Before I came home I hauled I Stage for a IN And Burger Shin Dig North of Monument Co.No pics cause it wint let me.I was walking and did something to my Achilles tendon on the same ankle that I Fractured a few years ago and already don't have any ligaments and tendons on the front and have to wear a brace.Guess I'll sell everything and live in a van down by the river

Before I came home I hauled I Stage for a IN And Burger Shin Dig North of Monument Co.No pics cause it wint let me.I was walking and did something to my Achilles tendon on the same ankle that I Fractured a few years ago and already don't have any ligaments and tendons on the front and have to wear a brace.Guess I'll sell everything and live in a van down by the river
Who is going to show us the countryside if you do that? Hope you can keep going.We had a van once, they aren't that great. Lol

Well my 18 cost way less than I thought.Mt Vernon Freightliner rebuilt my engine 3 years ago.ive been walking funny since then .My rod caps weren't on the right rods.So I got rod berrings.My mains looked good.Then some of my Jake's were loose so my shop fixed that and ran a overhead.Charged me 2300 and is going to change my oil,fuel and air filer on my APU in the morning if I bring the filter and the oil.

That was lots better than it could have been. Still not good but could have been worse. Maybe it will run a long time now without any problems, stay safe , Joe

Sorry for your troubles, Tony. Been worried because I've not seen you post here or on Facebook. Glad you're still kickin. Tell the warden I said she's looking particularly well. Glad to see it!

Hopefully you'll be driving again soon and posting more great pictures.

My wife and I took our kids to see Arlington National Cemetery and the Tomb of the Unknowns when there were in Middle School. Very moving place to see.

While we were observing, two folks were being rude by talking. The Guard stopped, faced the people and said "it is requested that all visitors remain silent " then went on with his march. They got quiet real quick.

We really appreciate your photos and travelogue. We have visited Arlington and the VN Wall several times.

We were at Arlington for the burial of my uncles remains in the early nineties. He was my Dad's youngest brother, was in the 82nd Airborne in WWII and was killed in Operation Market Garden after parachuting in, and fighting for several days before he lost his life. He was listed as MIA for almost 50 years, until his remains were discovered in a field near "A bridge too far" at Arnhem, Netherlands, where the battle took place. Being there, with my Dad and extended family, when he was buried in Arlington with full military honors, was one the most moving experiences of my life. My Dad and another of his brothers, who both served in the infantry WWII, were present for the funeral and burial.

Tony, your photos brought back a flood of memories. THANK YOU.

I'm still alive had to sell my car .I've spent loads of money trying to survive corn holin by mechanics and my gold membership expired and it's sucks trying to post with out it so I quit trying.My truck is in the alignment shop now again.I could have bought another truck and had it almost paid for now the money I've spent this year.I'm trying not to throw in the towel and go on SSD.Merry Christmas to all.

P.S. l'll never be able to get another car with my health.

Good to see you posting again Tony, praying your luck turns around soon because Lord knows you have had your share and more of bad luck, Joe

Good to see you checking in.

We enjoy your company. You don't need another "Nova" to come in and hang out on FABO.

-
Back