Stuff stolen from your car

-
Some of the local idiots here will steal your fender tag at a car show or cruise in. Most guys (owners) are now pop-riveting them in place. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy would anyone steal a fender tag????

I had a stereo, equalizer, power booster and a bunch of cassette tapes stolen out of my car when I was a teenager. I was at work when that happened.
Cops came, did nothing.
I removed the case screws on the replacement stereo and screwed razor blades on the case.
A few weeks later, I come out of wok to find blood in my car. I called the cops, and told them what I had done to my stereo. He laughed, but told me that I might have put a target on my back. Never had another problem.

READ THIS IT GETS GOOD. He’s probably on this site. In 1974 I had a 340 swinger stolen from a garage where it was being repaired. My girlfriend was using it and was running around with some guy who put trans fluid in the master cyl.. This swelled everything. including the cap seal. never saw the car until 2004. I buy and always get offers from locals to buy mopars. One day in 2004 30 years later I got a call to buy a 340 swinger. It was in a garage at a house in Slatington that was being foreclosed and the person renting the garage wasn't aware. The towing person called me and I bought the car. I have had many 340 swingers and at least 3 orange ones over the years. When it was dropped off I paid for it and put it behind the garage. I was working on a friends car and he asked for the master cyl. lid from the swinger. when taking it off I noticed the rubber was swelled. dayjavu . I stood back and couldn't believe my eyes. It was my car for which I still had the title. I already pulled the motor and sold the bumpers and dash cluster. THIS GETS BETTER!!! I was at a car show and was looking at a pink 70 swinger. I made a comment on something and the owner reputed what I had to say . I told him I had a swinger and we started talking about it. Days later he showed up at my gararage when I wasn’t home demanding to see the car threatening my wife. He said he was sure it was his . He owned this car for many years and he would be back. He came back with the state police and he was also in uniform. With a badge. He told me he could prove where I got the car and I would be arrested for receiving if I didn’t return it. At this time I looked at him and I told him yes I did get it from his storage garage off of his friend. I told him I new where he got it and stated he would be the one arrested if he didn‘t leave the property. I told him this car was stolen from Allen township Copper Penny intersection in 1974. His eyes got big he looked at his partner in crime. They put there badges away and left in a hurry. My 69 R/T was stolen the same night from the same place. I haven’t found it yet. But I was told it is now a super bee. If you know Mr. Jim Thorpe . Lock your **** up

GTS 340 was your wife working at swedes? My wife worked at a school in that area and had her stereo and dvd player stolen right out in front of the school!

When we first moved into this house there was a vcr that didnt work amongst our possesions so I left it in the carport with some other junk. Before I could throw it away some asshole stole itWhen they found out it didnt work they cut the plug from the wire and put it back.

Retards..

ok i was in my 69 coronet 500 1st car some times she would not start woould have to get under the hood and mess with the brain box wires u know i was 17 18 didnt know how to fix it but i do now any way was a the qt went in to get pop for me and my girl friend now old lady lol and came out and the little dude was at the door of my car talkin to her i was thinking hes asking her bout the car u know but she said loud hurry up babe i was there in a sec he looked at me and said shes going to come home with me fat a$$ i looked at her she was mad and said dude get the f way any b4 i move u hes like 160 wet im 320 lmao well there was a cop in the qt he said u will not do sh@# with a cop there im in the car at this point not wantting to kill the kid not a fair fight and i tryed to start the car and nothing wel f here we go some bad words were said and said he was going to kick my a$$ and started to my side and put his hand in his pockit i told her to stay in the car and as i got out i grabed the 3 foot chain i had under my seat and seen the cop he had that look on him like f#### so i hit him in the ribbs and on his way down he got a knee to the face and he was down and out the cop started over i had done put the chain down lit a cigg and he ask u going to be any trouble i said nop just took out the trash he said what happed and b4 i can say a word my old lady tolled him he ask well prove u cant start it and i know the car would not i cranked and cranked and them opened the hood and hit the wire and told her to hit it fired right up he said well u had no way out of that as the pms showed out to get the dude back in to the world lmao hes bleeding all over the place and them the cop said if he didnt have someing to hit stab me with a can be charged i told him look in his pockit and he did had a swich blade in there cop look at me and said well looks like u can press the charges i said no i just want to talk to him when he came back from la la land he said ok and i look at the guy and ask am i going to have to deal with u any more he said no SIR and asked dont put me in jail and them passed out agin then thay took him to the hospitle i checked he didnt die but never seen him agin funny thing out of it was at 1st i was fat a$$ when it was over i was sir lmao so the guy tried to still my old lady out of my car

Sounds like that '69 Coronet 500 was bad luck from the two experiences you posted in this thread (both of which were rather tough to read through).

-
Back