sublime ? i think not !!

-

65-440

Reaction score
Maybe somebody should tell this guy his car is NOT sublime ...

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Dart-340-swinger-originally-a-318-swinger-1970-dodge-dart-swinger-hardtop-2-door-5-6-l-/281214785524?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4179b517f4&item=281214785524&pt=US_Cars_Trucks"]1970 Dodge Dart Swinger Hardtop 2 Door 5 6L Originally A 318 Engine in This Car | eBay[/ame]

well they say a huge percentage of men are colorblind and it so happens that greens are one of the more affected colors.

Deuteranopia is a color vision deficiency in which the green retinal photoreceptors are absent, moderately affecting red–green hue discrimination. It is a form of dichromatism in which there are only two cone pigments present.

even still that is a totally sweet dart.

That's a sweet car! That's one of those colors where if someone showed me a paint chip and said they're paintin their car that I'd think it'd look nasty! Till its actually done! Funny how that works!

well they say a huge percentage of men are colorblind and it so happens that greens are one of the more affected colors.

Deuteranopia is a color vision deficiency in which the green retinal photoreceptors are absent, moderately affecting red–green hue discrimination. It is a form of dichromatism in which there are only two cone pigments present.

Even so, I would think even if colorblind one would know what color their car is.

And yes it IS a nice looking car.

Nice looking car, but he wants way to much.

maybe the camera has this:D

-
Back