Such a incredibly rare car!!!! I laughed

-
a hack saw, wire nuts , and electrical tape, im guessing a crack pipe was used

4000 at best, without looking for rot , given the hack job and the fact he has no idea what an H code is

LOL I just think that I need to post a little Wheezer in honor of whatever is in his pipe.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=POVxlMGTo28"]YouTube - Weezer - Hash Pipe Live Mtv Movie Awards 2001 (Rare Video)[/ame]

Yea Dave,

I'm running down to town right after work and see if I can pick up this RARE vehicle with special tail lights! Just as soon as i wipe out a couple of bowels in my crack pipe. Then there is that $8,000.00 numbers matching /6 Dart I'm going to look at next!

You see the thin air here at 8,700' has got me thinking what these gems will be worth in just a few years!!!

Crack pipe over!!!

I think whats happening is every once in a while a mopar flipper finds himself a real sucker, some young kid that will believe everything thing he tells them.

These kids dont know what their getting, or what they are getting themselves into when buying an old car.
They get in over their heads and try to dump the cars and they just repeat everything they've been told by the guy who suckered them into buying.

Somebody should tell the kid what he's really got. A $2500 dollar car thats been hacked and modified by somebody with no clue, and the only way the car will ever be worth 15K is after someone pours 17K worth of new parts and labor into it.

C'mon boys,...Ya better hurry,...some chivy drivin collector will buy it, put some paint on it, and flip it for 25large as a trailer/show queen...

"you can view this one, which is restored and for sale at a little over $27,000:"

I didn't see a restored car at the link he provided.

It's amazing what one can accomplish with some Meth , some "reclaimed" sheet metal , a rattle can of grey primer , some Chevy Engine Orange and a roll of masking tape !

Too bad that car's all the way over in Colorado ; I'd jump on it so fast !

Geez....that 72' scamp makes me feel like I stole my numbers matching 71' scamp with only 50k original miles for $4500. And.....my interior is a 1000 times better.

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

Uh,,,,,,,,,don't be modest............you DID steal that car!!!

Uh,,,,,,,,,don't be modest............you DID steal that car!!!

Yeah, but I got a title and about a zillion extras to go with it. I don't feel bad though because the way I see it, I was helping the fellow out. His wife told him to get rid of it and he got the down payment for his Hemi Durango. Win Win.

While its fun laughing at these, you guys are making me think I probably overpaid a bit for my own duster xp

i thought i paid a bit much too but after seeing all these crackhead adds ,now i feel like i got a screamin deal

This part cracked me up, whoops no pun intended, if I'm going to spend nearly 10 large on a car I would want to drive it myself, LOL.

If you want to set up a test drive, text me at (720) 209-2189. You won't be driving the car - I will. But you can go for a ride and see if you love it as much as I do.

BadSport you beat me to it. For that kind of money I'd actually want to drive the car myself. However, it being so rare and valuable I might be scared I'd wreck it!

So If I offered him $1200, would that make me a (insert every bad word here)?

-
Back