Sue has passed on

-

HEMI-ITIS

PRO TOW
Reaction score
For those of you that know Tim{screen name 10 sec 340}.

His girlfriend Sue Nicholson has passed after loosing the fight with the big "C". She has grown her wings and now flys with the angels.

RIP Sue,no more pain,no more worry.:sad11:

Funeral home info>>>> http://obit.jordanfh.com/obitdisplay.html?id=980395&listing=Current

Viewing Oct 13 thursday 2pm-4pm and 7pm to 9pm.

Mass will be at St Ignattius,721 West Broadway,Long Beach on Friday.

A gathering of friends will celebrate Sue's life will be at the Firehouse located at 3615 Oceanside Ave in Oceanside between 3pm & 7pm.

Timmy,I am so sorry for your loss.Your family will be in my familys prayers!

Attachments

• IMG_0966.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 466
Condolences Tim. Hope your pain is eased knowing hers is over. I feel for you bud.

We should try and hook up Thursday &/or Friday.

Prayers to you and Sue's loved ones through this tough time. She is in a better place. God Bless toolmanmike

So sorry. My condolences.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I lost my wife to cancer in June 2010 and its is hard. Sue is at peace now.

Larry

Sorry for your loss its never easy now she can be a peace and pain free..I just lost an uncle 2 weeks ago from the big "c".

Sorry for your loss, Over 20 years ago, I was 19 when my father died from cancer. Keep her in your heart, and like it has been said, she is at peace.

it has been a rough 7-8 months for her with unreal suffering the last 3 weeks for Susie ...
Thanks all
God Bless
Tim

So sorry for your loss Tim. May you find solace in knowing Susie is at peace in a better place :angel1:

Prayers and condolences sent for you and your family.

Very sorry to hear about this. It's tough to loose a loved one. Stay strong and if you need help, we are here for you. Condolences...

So sorry for your loss. Just hang on to all the good memories of/with her. Takes a special kind of man to stick with her through that-be sure she apppreciated you for that. Stay strong, my friend- "This Too Shall Pass".

-
Back