Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
Did it go a little something like this?
Lighten up Francis. I was going to the races while you were still sucking your thumb.

So that puts you near 70? My first visit to the drag strip was in 1968 to see the Little Red Wagon.

three-legged-race-sm.jpg

You people have no patience. Don't you know patience is a virtue?

We have all been WAAAYYY more than patient, for this farce of a race to take place..........God only took 6 days to create the Heaven and Earth.........you guys have been like a year and a half..........in that amount of time, you could have mined the ore, cast blocks, heads, made steel, rolled it out into sheets, stamped panels, built cars, scrapped them, and done it all over again..........with time to spare

Get your blistered can off your CAN and give us a race............what is so hard about that????

Well at least that race happened. Really you never saw a 3 legged race? Such a sad childhood you must have had.....
It's spelled Canuck by the way...

Not a sad childhood at all. I grew up in the country on farm, a lot of work but a lot of fun too.

We have all been WAAAYYY more than patient, for this farce of a race to take place..........God only took 6 days to create the Heaven and Earth.........you guys have been like a year and a half..........in that amount of time, you could have mined the ore, cast blocks, heads, made steel, rolled it out into sheets, stamped panels, built cars, scrapped them, and done it all over again..........with time to spare

Get your blistered can off your CAN and give us a race............what is so hard about that????

Is the season over yet? I don't work on other people's timelines.

The car almost sold today. As per normal, the idiot that has wanted this car since 2013 when I bought it didn't listen during our several hours of phone time.

25k cash money and it all goes. He wasn't here ten minutes and was trying to eliminate stuff and lower the price.

So he is out of a car, almost 20 hours of driving time and a hotel because he thought if he held out one night I'd change my mind.

I'm sure he is going to try and counter offer, but at this point, I'd set the car on fire before I sold it to him for not listening.

So that puts you near 70? My first visit to the drag strip was in 1968 to see the Little Red Wagon.

Been going to the drags since they had the first Chrondek timers. Plus MX, Flat Track, circle track **** my whole life.

Going to a track, any track has very limited appeal to me. In fact, if I never went to another track the rest of my life I wouldn't care. BTDT.

Been going to the drags since they had the first Chrondek timers. Plus MX, Flat Track, circle track **** my whole life.

Going to a track, any track has very limited appeal to me. In fact, if I never went to another track the rest of my life I wouldn't care. BTDT.

Then why agree to a race? Why have a window in your bell housing that is certified when you could've put it in?

All this crap doesn't add up.

Then why agree to a race? Why have a window in your bell housing that is certified when you could've put it in?

Sure it does. I wasn't driving the car with the stock bell housing any more. So I sent the can out for the window, because I wasn't going to put the can back on without the window.

Makes sense to me. And if the car sells, what difference does it make? All that **** goes with it.

I agreed to a race because I felt like it. Maybe now, I just don't care. Why should I drive half way across the state when I have a perfectly good track where I'm at.

And the best part is IDGAF what you think, nor do I need to explain any of this to you. You have ZERO skin in this game, other than a weird emotional attachment to something in which you have no say.

The end of the year isn't here yet. I keep saying that, but some of you can't read a calendar.

Sure it does. I wasn't driving the car with the stock bell housing any more. So I sent the can out for the window, because I wasn't going to put the can back on without the window.

Makes sense to me. And if the car sells, what difference does it make? All that **** goes with it.

I agreed to a race because I felt like it. Maybe now, I just don't care. Why should I drive half way across the state when I have a perfectly good track where I'm at.

And the best part is IDGAF what you think, nor do I need to explain any of this to you. You have ZERO skin in this game, other than a weird emotional attachment to something in which you have no say.

The end of the year isn't here yet. I keep saying that, but some of you can't read a calendar.
I think cope had a question and he had skin in this game?

You know I agree with you when you say things right which even like myself isn't always but you use the word "you guys" as in I'm delaying the race on some kind of way? We are taking into consideration the Time Slips and and everything is posted? I mean Time Slips from this year at Woodburn?

They do it on Svengoolie- Chong as blind melon chitlin -
"aaaa yaw!"

bsflag.gif

Anyways with the brand new fresh yellow rose killer cam installed and all brand new gaskets around with new pump new radiator and fresh 100ll and 30w pen grade break in oil. I will be tuning for "full kill!" The wrinkle walls and the front skinnies are coming out to play. I still need to install the cooling fans and find something to do with the electric water pump wire....
IMG_20180903_195419.jpg

jpar, I'm surprised with all the BS about the race, your wife isn't dragging your *** to Yakima, mine would !
and she might if I showed her this thread. lol Hell she might even pay for JBurch to come play. lol

Whatever. Like I said, I dont answer to you. That's the beauty of being me.

You are right, you don't answer to me or anyone else but your self. I'd hate to look at myself in the mirror every day knowing I was a poser.

j par, I owe you an apoligy, I've been critical of you at times and for that I apoligize. If you're ever in this part of the country I'll buy you a bbq and the drink of your choice.

You are right, you don't answer to me or anyone else but your self. I'd hate to look at myself in the mirror every day knowing I was a poser.

j par, I owe you an apoligy, I've been critical of you at times and for that I apoligize. If you're ever in this part of the country I'll buy you a bbq and the drink of your choice.
brisket and some squirt please thank you for the offer I'd never turn down good barbecue!

Also I probably deserved it!

brisket and some squirt please thank you for the offer I'd never turn down good barbecue!

We have some of the best BBQ in the country, if you're ever close let me know.

Is the season over yet? I don't work on other people's timelines.

The car almost sold today. As per normal, the idiot that has wanted this car since 2013 when I bought it didn't listen during our several hours of phone time.

25k cash money and it all goes. He wasn't here ten minutes and was trying to eliminate stuff and lower the price.

So he is out of a car, almost 20 hours of driving time and a hotel because he thought if he held out one night I'd change my mind.

I'm sure he is going to try and counter offer, but at this point, I'd set the car on fire before I sold it to him for not listening.
25k must be a pretty good deal for all of this stuff? Maybe you could just post the whole package here and some lucky winner will get it?

-
Back