Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
You are right, you don't answer to me or anyone else but your self. I'd hate to look at myself in the mirror every day knowing I was a poser.

j par, I owe you an apoligy, I've been critical of you at times and for that I apoligize. If you're ever in this part of the country I'll buy you a bbq and the drink of your choice.

Yup. I can look in the mirror and know my life doesn't revolve around what others do.

In typical interweb fashion, you are running your mouth and I haven't not lived up to what I said it would.

I still have time. But, know how much I'm wrecking you miserable life I may just blow it off.

Or, maybe not. Nothing you say or think moves my needle either way.

Must be 16k+ in extra parts??

Bring you trailer and 25k and you can take it all. But you take it ALL. Dude would have owned the car he wanted in 2013 but he doesn't listen.

He missed out on what he wanted because he didn't look at what was sitting there.

Now, he spent 18 hours driving, a night in a motel and walked away with nothing. I told him, more than once...folding money and take it all. Or nothing. Next time the price goes up more.

jpar, I'm surprised with all the BS about the race, your wife isn't dragging your *** to Yakima, mine would !
and she might if I showed her this thread. lol Hell she might even pay for JBurch to come play. lol

Drag it over here if you want. This is for jpars ego. Not mine.

Yup. I can look in the mirror and know my life doesn't revolve around what others do.

In typical interweb fashion, you are running your mouth and I haven't not lived up to what I said it would.

I still have time. But, know how much I'm wrecking you miserable life I may just blow it off.

Or, maybe not. Nothing you say or think moves my needle either way.

Wrecking my miserable life? You give your self too much credit. You are not $hit running or standing to me. As far as me running my mouth, that's funny! All one has to do is look back at this entire thread and see who is the poser here. Own it, you're a POSER! LOL

Wrecking my miserable life? You give your self too much credit. You are not $hit running or standing to me. As far as me running my mouth, that's funny! All one has to do is look back at this entire thread and see who is the poser here. Own it, you're a POSER! LOL

Fair enough. But you've spent plenty of time on here crying your eyes out for something that doesn't matter to you. Seems it's YOU.

Fair enough. But you've spent plenty of time on here crying your eyes out for something that doesn't matter to you. Seems it's YOU.

Crying, I don't think so, calling BS, yes. Get your car together (if you have one) and give the man his race. You've talked the talk, now walk the walk, otherwise admit you're a poser and move on.

aaa-yaw, come on YR! We can still walk down and have them all anytime your ready. You haven't spent all the money and time on the car that you have and you don't want to at least let me kick your *** once! Lol:poke:
Gee willickers YR.....:wtf:

And For Crying In The Night FOR-A-BODYS-ONLY! CAN A BROTHER GET A VOTE?:wtf: I must have crapped in a lot of Cheerios! Lol:rofl:

j par
Do you really believe that slow reving stroker has a chance against a finely built 340?
Slow revving?! Bahahaha! Who said my motor wasn't "finely built"?
That's the real wicked thing about this motor, the light weight internals makes it rev like a two-stroke.

You know I agree with you when you say things right which even like myself isn't always but you use the word "you guys" as in I'm delaying the race on some kind of way? We are taking into consideration the Time Slips and and everything is posted? I mean Time Slips from this year at Woodburn?

JPar, you seem to forget you threw down the gauntlet and started this bizarre farce with the post of "x-block 340 vrs 410 stroker" ........who gives a **** about time slips, we want to see a race

JPar, you seem to forget you threw down the gauntlet and started this bizarre farce with the post of "x-block 340 vrs 410 stroker" ........who gives a **** about time slips, we want to see a race

Exactly. This whole deal is an ego fluff for Jpar. It started because some of the more narcissistic types love putting their stuff on the web, talking about it, mentally masturbating over it...all that.

Then you get the guys who have nothing better to do than become emotionally involved and when I don't get all excited they cry and call me a poser. Grown assed men acting like the real housewives of FABO. I've posted pictures of my car. Yet it's never good enough.

I have never posted my work online. It doesn't get my rocks off.

What is beyond hilarious is I haven't skipped out on a THING yet. And the real posers, wannabes and gamers are losing their minds.

Again, I work on my own schedule. When it gets done, it gets done. And if the car sells, it sells. I have no attachment to it. It's a car. Had the price not been so righteous I'd have never had bought it.

I put enough runs on it before my cousin died to last a lifetime.

Crying, I don't think so, calling BS, yes. Get your car together (if you have one) and give the man his race. You've talked the talk, now walk the walk, otherwise admit you're a poser and move on.

What I will admit is you sound like a heartbroken 13 year old girl.

Get over yourself.

I haven't forgot nothing you dork! Yeah I started that thread to eeg him on. And this also goes for that dork 4spdragtop who liked your post.
Well it's been firmly establish now that yr is a poser. are you homos and dorks want to listen to every technical word he says and hang on all BS. I'm the only one who had the cojones to call him out to race! Who else has? Who else questions all this b******* and wants to see someone put up or shut up? I do it and I get ridiculed by everybody! Dorks!

Time out fellas, what used to be a fun upbeat on occasion slightly cynical thread has taken a hard turn. I clearly have no skin in the game however when I lived in Oregon, Woodburn was my home track. Thus I followed the progression due to J pars unwavering wit and YR continued trolling. I would read the posts and LMAO. Whether it was the super model,
, snowmobile , hippy lettuce or tranny parts it was all in good humor and hilarious. We are all grown and there is more than enough crappy news to entertain us. I would propose a truce if you will and let's get back to the things we all love, bench racing, wrenching drinking Squirt or whatever. Who cares if they ever race? Like several on here I race and have for more years than I can count. I love tearing my junk up! I included a pix of me on track just so I got street cred! Hah! I also put a pix of my Demon I am stuffing a Gen 3 into. Once done I will run ya JPar! Maybe 2 years away yet! Let's reel it back in boys and have some fun shall we?

IMG_1216.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

Cuz I liked a post?? Really? Yer the loudmouth attention seeking assclown. Status quo for you...DICK!
I haven't forgot nothing you dork! Yeah I started that thread to eeg him on. And this also goes for that dork 4spdragtop who liked your post.
Well it's been firmly establish now that yr is a poser. are you homos and dorks want to listen to every technical word he says and hang on all BS. I'm the only one who had the cojones to call him out to race! Who else has? Who else questions all this b******* and wants to see someone put up or shut up? I do it and I get ridiculed by everybody! Dorks!

Time out fellas, what used to be a fun upbeat on occasion slightly cynical thread has taken a hard turn. I clearly have no skin in the game however when I lived in Oregon, Woodburn was my home track. Thus I followed the progression due to J pars unwavering wit and YR continued trolling. I would read the posts and LMAO. Whether it was the super model,
, snowmobile , hippy lettuce or tranny parts it was all in good humor and hilarious. We are all grown and there is more than enough crappy news to entertain us. I would propose a truce if you will and let's get back to the things we all love, bench racing, wrenching drinking Squirt or whatever. Who cares if they ever race? Like several on here I race and have for more years than I can count. I love tearing my junk up! I included a pix of me on track just so I got street cred! Hah! I also put a pix of my Demon I am stuffing a Gen 3 into. Once done I will run ya JPar! Maybe 2 years away yet! Let's reel it back in boys and have some fun shall we?

View attachment 1715219796

View attachment 1715219797
AGREED!!!
I JOINED THIS THREAD FOR THE FUN AND GIGGLES...

-
Back