Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
If you get beat by less cubic inches it's time to sit down and rethink your entire plan....

My money is on J par for the win. Either by the clock or YR no show.

Looks good man!
When ever I get close to the first fire up I almost always find something else to work on. Its nerve wracking to fire off for the break in!
man I'm telling you I got the old butterflies a little while ago LOL I mean really!? I didn't seem to have no problem busting off my customer multi thousand dollar motor? And this one's Tried & true just another cam break in, what the heck!?

anyways I'm going to ditch this thread for a while unless someone quotes me or something and tells me that somebody is actually going to race me. Or really I should say whenever yellow rose gets his act together let me know. I'm going to resurrect my massive reconfiguration thread and just continue on with the cam break in there. This stupidness ain't no fun no more.

Its official.

S1170003.jpg

update ! YR has been burning the midnight oil to make this race happen.
he said something like, piss off the bull, get the horns.

I live in New York.............but I'm from Missouri on this one.........................

I haven't forgot nothing you dork! Yeah I started that thread to eeg him on. And this also goes for that dork 4spdragtop who liked your post.
Well it's been firmly establish now that yr is a poser. are you homos and dorks want to listen to every technical word he says and hang on all BS. I'm the only one who had the cojones to call him out to race! Who else has? Who else questions all this b******* and wants to see someone put up or shut up? I do it and I get ridiculed by everybody! Dorks!

Firmly established that I'm a poser? Who established that? I can do everything I say I can do,and do it better than most, on a five day drunk hangover.

You must have fallen off that snowmobile and done brain damage.

Make sure your **** is ready to go. You don't know the day or the hour when I'll be on your side of the bumps. I'll just be there, like Batman. And since I'm a nice guy, I'll let you be my Robin.

In fact, I have a semi retarded cousin with a 67 Firebird and he thinks you should race him first before you get a shot at me. If you can't outrun that sick bird, why should I wear out my ****?

BTW, did anyone notice I still getting more votes than Jpar? It goes to show some people aren't fooled by a bunch of pictures posted on a forums, especially pictures of a bunch of snowmobiles.

BTW, did anyone notice I still getting more votes than Jpar? It goes to show some people aren't fooled by a bunch of pictures posted on a forums, especially pictures of a bunch of snowmobiles.
GOOD NIGHT---!"just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in!...
I'm ready and I have been ready....
My new yellow rose killer cam is in and broke in! Now if I can just afford an oil change LOL
And no I'm not racing some Pile-0-Crap Ford. I'm scared enough to race your old pile of junk you're trying to unload on somebody else! Ain't nobody raced it in 10 years and Lord knows what it might do on the track! Someone needs to test drive that thing at the track before I get next to it either that or sign a waiver that if they crash into me they're buying my stuff.

GOOD NIGHT---!"just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in!...
I'm ready and I have been ready....
My new yellow rose killer cam is in and broke in! Now if I can just afford an oil change LOL
And no I'm not racing some Pile-0-Crap Ford. I'm scared enough to race your old pile of junk you're trying to unload on somebody else! Ain't nobody raced it in 10 years and Lord knows what it might do on the track! Someone needs to test drive that thing at the track before I get next to it either that or sign a waiver that if they crash into me they're buying my stuff.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

BTW, my semi retarded cousin reads this thread. Is going to be pissed you called his junky Pontiac a FORD!!!!

Classic! Plus, he's going to know your scared to race him now.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

BTW, my semi retarded cousin reads this thread. Is going to be pissed you called his junky Pontiac a FORD!!!!

Classic! Plus, he's going to know your scared to race him now.
My bad I thought it said Thunderbird! LOL Thunderbird Firebird I don't give a crap. I don't think you're going to be able to turn this around into getting me to race somebody else. I put up with enough of this s***not to have to jump through somebody else's hoops.

Talking crap out here is a lot of fun sometimes, but sometimes it just gets too stupid. Actually I'm trying to qualify the car above 14 seconds at PIR so I can have my wife in the car with me and we don't have to wear helmets. That way we can have fun anytime we want to not just set the car up to try and race one person one day that doesn't exist....
With that said I will race just like I do anytime I'm at PIR anybody who pulls up next to me! Will I give it my best try? I don't know? I'm going to be trying to qualify it above 14 seconds. honestly I think it might be a little more difficult than I think.

Actually I'm calling complete b******* on this! You got to race my friend first? No how about you race my friend first? That's what I thought....

Again, I don't care what you think. So piss off. You're another keyboard mouth that knows NOTHING.

That's really funny, you of all people calling anyone a keyboard mouth. Thanks for the laugh.

BTW, I know enough to keep my stuff running.

-
Back