Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
I think the only attention-seeking is my car? Speaking of which I need to go pay attention to it so I can get it running. I think I have everything now, but I'm just enjoying tinkering on the car.
My wife asked me this morning are you going to start it today? I said I could but I'm enjoying just taking my time making sure everything is perfect and right. I'm in no hurry and have no deadline so I may just wait till tomorrow and take my time putting the fans in so I get them just right.

Time out fellas, what used to be a fun upbeat on occasion slightly cynical thread has taken a hard turn. I clearly have no skin in the game however when I lived in Oregon, Woodburn was my home track. Thus I followed the progression due to J pars unwavering wit and YR continued trolling. I would read the posts and LMAO. Whether it was the super model,
, snowmobile , hippy lettuce or tranny parts it was all in good humor and hilarious. We are all grown and there is more than enough crappy news to entertain us. I would propose a truce if you will and let's get back to the things we all love, bench racing, wrenching drinking Squirt or whatever. Who cares if they ever race? Like several on here I race and have for more years than I can count. I love tearing my junk up! I included a pix of me on track just so I got street cred! Hah! I also put a pix of my Demon I am stuffing a Gen 3 into. Once done I will run ya JPar! Maybe 2 years away yet! Let's reel it back in boys and have some fun shall we?

View attachment 1715219796

View attachment 1715219797
Sublime
You will gain .10-.50 if you change the color in the Demons engine compartment. Black just sucks the energy right out of an engine. Look at j pars, gold as in gold bricks, money energy in it's self.

Sublime
You will gain .10-.50 if you change the color in the Demons engine compartment. Black just sucks the energy right out of an engine. Look at j pars, gold as in gold bricks, money energy in it's self.
With my mind on my money and my money on my mind...

Lmao, it's so bad you even have to quote yourself lol. Just cuz I called you a dick doesn't mean I'm upset or jumping up and down lol. I enjoy it. Makes me smile.

FB_IMG_1523572578027.jpg

Sublime
You will gain .10-.50 if you change the color in the Demons engine compartment. Black just sucks the energy right out of an engine. Look at j pars, gold as in gold bricks, money energyate in it's self.
engine bay will be Sublime once motor is done. I had to fabricate tranny mounts cut tunnel out figure out how to support motor etc. I am still sorting out the wiring. Motor will be in and out a dozen more times before I paint her! Attached is a pix of the wire harness as of today. Summer is short up here in Fargo so I been giving Harley all the love and the Demon is not getting any love. These two boys will race before I get the Demon done!

IMG_1309.JPG

Lmao, it's so bad you even have to quote yourself lol. Just cuz I called you a dick doesn't mean I'm upset or jumping up and down lol. I enjoy it. Makes me smile.

View attachment 1715219819
Generally when someone calls me and *** clown and goes on with all kinds of other derogatory crapola I'm assuming they're not happy with me? Lol
I've always considered curse words something somebody uses when they lacked the intelligence to say something else. I was just calling you out from behind JBirch when liking his normal trying to call me out and put me down also. When if everybody can take a strong look here that it's not me that started this thread and it's not me that called anybody out on this thread particularly? And even on that old X block stroker thread if you look it was just me poking at yellow rose as always.

engine bay will be Sublime once motor is done. I had to fabricate tranny mounts cut tunnel out figure out how to support motor etc. I am still sorting out the wiring. Motor will be in and out a dozen more times before I paint her! Attached is a pix of the wire harness as of today. Summer is short up here in Fargo so I been giving Harley all the love and the Demon is not getting any love. These two boys will race before I get the Demon done!

View attachment 1715219823
I wish I could take this to the electrical section of this forum and show people what you're doing. it seems that a lot of people think that if they buy one of those Painless wiring kits that somehow when they get it they're old wiring is just going to jump out from underneath their Dash and this new wiring is going to jump right under there by itself. but when you think about it you got to take it all out and disconnect it and put it all back in and connect it why not just do what you're doing and take it all out and repair it and reconnect it back in?

View attachment 1715219819
okay I'm going to voice command this real quick so let's see if I can get it down on my first shot without even trying and many many years but....
Scooby Dooby Doo where are you,
you're ready and you're willin,,
come on Scooby-Doo Where Are You,
we we're gonna catch of vanillin!
oh yeah bitces that's how it's done!

I haven't forgot nothing you dork! Yeah I started that thread to eeg him on. And this also goes for that dork 4spdragtop who liked your post.
Well it's been firmly establish now that yr is a poser. are you homos and dorks want to listen to every technical word he says and hang on all BS. I'm the only one who had the cojones to call him out to race! Who else has? Who else questions all this b******* and wants to see someone put up or shut up? I do it and I get ridiculed by everybody! Dorks!

I'd be right proud to give you and YR a race...........the logistics of 2800 miles one way makes it just a little hard, and don't for a nano second even think, I haven't given it serious thought.

Well I got the fans connected and everything looks ready to fire. I think I'm just going to wait til tomorrow. The Rifleman will be on in a half hour and I don't like missing that.
IMG_20180904_142722.jpg

I'd be right proud to give you and YR a race...........the logistics of 2800 miles one way makes it just a little hard, and don't for a nano second even think, I haven't given it serious thought.
the only person you would give a race is me? I'm the only one who has a car. I'm the only one who races my car.
I haven't a clue why this entire Forum isn't addressing yellow rose? Why are you quoting me?

b7f0b512-d8b0-a43e-0000-0165a698ec23

j par
I don't care what color the car is that is a beautiful engine compartment.

But I would paint the black spacer on the back carb, gold to match the stack. Jmho lol

Last edited:
the only person you would give a race is me? I'm the only one who has a car. I'm the only one who races my car.
I haven't a clue why this entire Forum isn't addressing yellow rose? Why are you quoting me?

I said................I'd be proud to give YOU AND YR a race........not JUST you........no car for YR...then he can peddle a bike, drive a power chair, a skate board, a snowmobile...I really don't care........come to line with SOMETHING..........provided I could work out the logistics of getting my sorry *** there!

Well I got the fans connected and everything looks ready to fire. I think I'm just going to wait til tomorrow. The Rifleman will be on in a half hour and I don't like missing that.
View attachment 1715219856
Love the twin stacks! Righteous engine bay. Hope my Demon turns out half that good. I am trying to figure out master cylinder spacing now. Appears my arms are just never long enough to be on both sides of the firewall! I included a pix of wiring when I started and as always my favorite view! Your exhaust is still my favorite part tho! If ya can't set off a car alarm or two along the way ya did it wrong!

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

I said................I'd be proud to give YOU AND YR a race........not JUST you........no car for YR...then he can peddle a bike, drive a power chair, a skate board, a snowmobile...I really don't care........come to line with SOMETHING..........provided I could work out the logistics of getting my sorry *** there!
don't you have your own loudmouth poser over on your side of the United States? 340Strokes?
Edit: no offense...

Last edited:
Love the twin stacks! Righteous engine bay. Hope my Demon turns out half that good. I am trying to figure out master cylinder spacing now. Appears my arms are just never long enough to be on both sides of the firewall! I included a pix of wiring when I started and as always my favorite view! Your exhaust is still my favorite part tho! If ya can't set off a car alarm or two along the way ya did it wrong!

View attachment 1715219873

View attachment 1715219874
It's all smoke and mirrors and Bi-Mart paint LOL I just like to work on my hobby/erector set without the dirt and grease that everybody seems to talk about that keeps them from working on their car.

It's all smoke and mirrors and Bi-Mart paint LOL I just like to work on my hobby/erector set without the dirt and grease that everybody seems to talk about that keeps them from working on their car.

Absolutely hate working under or on a rusty exhaust system. I'll take a drip over a rusty exhaust pipe everytime.

Was the rifleman's son named Oppy?

don't you have your own loudmouth poser over on your side of the United States? 340Strokes?
Edit: no offense...

Don't know, don't care, you seem to have a connection with him though................

My money is on J par for the win. Either by the clock or YR no show.

Looks good man!
When ever I get close to the first fire up I almost always find something else to work on. Its nerve wracking to fire off for the break in!

-
Back