Summit discount code needed

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, I am going to be making a purchase of a FiTech EFI system for my Demon and a Duster real soon, probably within a couple of weeks. It sure would be nice if somebody could share a discount code for Summit or anywhere else that sells FiTech systems. So, if you have one you doubt you will use, please share it with me.

Jack

Good luck, Summit codes are about as rare as hen's teeth anymore. World of Wheels is coming up and they used to give them out then. We'll see what happens.

I guess they are pretty rare.

Jack
Hey folks, I am going to be making a purchase of a FiTech EFI system for my Demon and a Duster real soon, probably within a couple of weeks. It sure would be nice if somebody could share a discount code for Summit or anywhere else that sells FiTech systems. So, if you have one you doubt you will use, please share it with me.

Jack
I have a couple $25 off $250 or more, that expire 2/18/18. I'll PM you two of them. I'll only have one left after that, if I don't use that one I will give that one away also, so it doesn't get wasted. I already used a bunch of them. -Jed.

-
Back