Summit Racing discount code!!

-
First off, BrianT, thanks for the code! Apparently Billy aka Santa has something up his sleeve because he was first intrigued and then grabbed a pen. :-D Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If it's a Schick Quattro they're giving away again, I still have one of those razors from last year and it's awesome. Blades are a bit pricey but it's the best razor I've ever used.

Summit has always been super to deal with and fast shipping. One of my cragars had an issue and they gladly sent a replacement no problem, Joe

Just saved $57 on a pair of M/T ET Street Radials. Can't wait to get another free razor from them!

Holy crap, I've been looking for a pair of MT ET street radials for about 2 months now, and minutes after I place the order through Summit, somebody posts a set on Moparts. WTF!?!?

Schick Hydro 5

I haven't opened my boxes yet, as I promised the wife they would be Christmas gifts (even though I bought them using my side job $$).

Leanna, you're certainly welcome. Just passing along the favor that someone passed to me!!

I haven't opened my boxes yet, as I promised the wife they would be Christmas gifts (even though I bought them using my side job $$).

Leanna, you're certainly welcome. Just passing along the favor that someone passed to me!!

Whoops, I ruined the surprise of the stocking stuffer!

Holy crap, I've been looking for a pair of MT ET street radials for about 2 months now, and minutes after I place the order through Summit, somebody posts a set on Moparts. WTF!?!?

And after paying $50 to ship them you'll be about $30 more for new ones!

Take the $30 "I got new" shine penalty.

I'm looking for a pair as well and just about any used tire IMHO is roughly a half price deal.

I didn't get a razor in my order. Shorted again.

And after paying $50 to ship them you'll be about $30 more for new ones!

Take the $30 "I got new" shine penalty.

I'm looking for a pair as well and just about any used tire IMHO is roughly a half price deal.

You're right. After I put in the discount code, my total went from $408 to $356, so not bad for a new set.

man!! all you guys ordering parts makes me wanna order parts!!!! I got to order my auto meter gauges, but dont wanna spend the 700 bux just on gauges right now......lol

I didn't get a razor in my order. Shorted again.

I couldn't wait and opened the boxes (she's gonna wrap them back up) and I was shorted the razor also!!!!

I know what you mean about wanting to order more parts. I forgot to order valve stems, but they aren't enough to qualify for free shipping. Sooooooo, I need to come up with something else to bump my total up to $25!!!

Still working! Just saved another 15% on a new intake to go along with the cam kit I bought with it earlier!

I looked at it on line & it said it expired on the 17th. Doesn't bother me if it still works. It'd be great if we could milk for another six month or so!

I spent $1800 bucks through Summit today and they honored it still.......saved me $260!

Nice!! I saw that someone over on Moparts used it yesterday too. Maybe Summit didn't get the response to the sale that they thought they would, so they extended it?!?

Just saved a $106.00 on my order!!!!!!!!!
Still works, thank YOU!!!!!!!!

A suspicious 4-foot long box showed up here today from Summit. Hmmmmmmm wonder what it could be???

I asked him if he was going to wrap it. "I could. I'm not going to. But I could." :-D

I went ahead and pulled the trigger....Bought all my auto meter gauges for my RMD dash...Saved a 103 bucks, so all I ended up paying was $600.87 But dang, I didn't want to buy them right now, as my whole entire project is at a stop right now...I'm really trying to save...lol

-
Back