Summit Racing discount code!!

-

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I found this on that other site that we don't talk about, but thought I'd pass it along to our members.

XS1210 = 10% off $75 or more.
XS1215 = 15% off $150 or more.
XS12FS = Free Shipping (domestic ground) on orders of $25 or more.

I just used it and saved $197 on my new wheels and tires, so I know it works!! Merry Christmas to us!!

yea, i ordered the dougs headers ealier, and, and out the door to mine was 531.82. so after reading this, i called summit. well, earlier, they matched the price of the performance paddler at 518.00 but it is better to use this code, as tit would be 495.45 plus the handling fee of 12.95.

well, they were glad to take the five minutes and refund me 23.36! i know it is not alot, but in this economy, 23 dollars is alot.

FINAL THOUGHT: for me, summit customer service is second to none. my headers now to my door were 508.46 for the d453. coated ones

that is only a few dollars more than the raw ones

thanks brian t for the heads up

You're welcome! I know this is a tough time of the year to be buying parts, so every little bit helps. Here is a pic of the wheels, they are Center Line Qualifiers 15X10 and 15X6. I also bought a pair of 325/50R15 ET Street radials.

cll-7215401545_w.jpg

I don't know how long Summit will be honoring this code. They offered a code last summer, I took too long and they quit honoring it. So last night, I took a deep breath, and pulled the trigger!!

EDIT: experimented, can't use free shipping code and 15% off code at same time, which is fine, how much can you expect. It's a great deal with the 15% off. Thinking about the Hotchkiss leafs and some other big items I need.

EDIT: experimented, can't use free shipping code and 15% off code at same time, which is fine, how much can you expect. It's a great deal with the 15% off. Thinking about the Hotchkiss leafs and some other big items I need.

I tried that too! But still, the 15% was nice because I was going to do an order anyway! If you buy enough stuff they will send you Summit Bucks and discount codes. I bought some slicks and got $30 in Bucks and $20/off $100 purchase code.

Still good, I just used and saved $50 on my new cam and other parts. Merry xmas to my Charger!

Yep, I have a bunch of stuff in my cart right now. I'm just thinking when am I going to be able to get these Hotchkiss springs this cheap again?! They're on sale, plus Summit has reasonable shipping charges, then with the 15% off the sale price?! Can't go wrong!

EDIT: Done deal, pulled the trigger, saved around $80, not to mention the savings on the stuff already on sale.

I should have gotten those Doug's headers, but won't need them for awhile, so passed for now. They are on sale, plus with the discount, they're cheap cheap cheap.

Bought a set of Scat rods and a crank socket.

its nice to know they offer discount codes right now, for a while they stopped..for a good while actually...

I was hoping Santa would give me front and rear Hellwig sway bars. I just sent the code to Mrs. Claus. I hope it still works!

still working thanks for headsup. Ordered carb and 15% savings was way more than 12.95 shipping, thanks again Joe

I got home from work and couldn't get through the front door from all the parts piled up on my front porch!!!! Front wheels are on back order until next month, but that's ok, I'm not ready for them anyway.

img1292536537516.jpg

"Aw man I just bought 800.00 worth of stuff yesterday!" I would call them and see if you could get them to honor the code. It's worth a shot for $120!!!

I had ordered lastyear with no code,then called them back with a code and they honered it.Saved me $140 buckaroos!I need to get a list going before this code expires.Thanks for the heads up.:cheers:

Yeah, all my loot showed up on my front door step in three boxes today. The UPS guy must have loved me, having to carry those leaf springs LOL.

I can tell that company has great customer service, just from my 1st time dealing with them.

What's with the free shaver they threw in there... that was odd. Advertising I guess.

I used the code the other day and got most of my stuff today...My axles are coming directly from Mosher. I saved a lot of money. Thanks for the code!!!

You got that shaver too! I thought they were trying to tell me something but I shave everyday

You got that shaver too! I thought they were trying to tell me something but I shave everyday

It messed with my head for a minute. I opened that bag and dumped everything out not looking at any of it, then I took my actual stuff out of the box and looked at it, put it all away, came back, and there was this shaver and the packing material on the workbench.

I was thinking maybe I had left it there earlier but didn't remember, and had a real "WTF" moment, I thought I'd lost my marbles.

-
Back