Summit Racing discount code!!

-
That code makes us do crazy things!!! I want to pull the trigger on a Scat stroker rotating assembly, but I'm not ready. Sure could use the savings...

saved about 70$ on exhaust and a new camshaft.... but have to wait till Febr.2011 before receiving the parts (the States are so far away ...espec. via seafright)

If you put together your order onlline, when you check out, put the code in the box. If it accepts it your good to go, if it dont, you have the option of canceling the order, no harm no foul!

Bad news, its invalid now.

was gonna get some eddy heads today, at least I used it in time to get the EZ EFI and the pypes exhaust.

cant win em all

Yeah it says invalid.. I'm chatting with a customer service rep to see if they can offer me a discount on a large order.

I thought it expired yesterday so I jumped on it last night to get my stroker kit. Glad to see it's still working.

After being back-ordered for what seems like forever my stroker kit has finally been shipped and is due to be delivered next Monday! :cheers: Now if the temperature would just climb out of the single digits & up to something tolerable so I could work in my shop. :angry7: Oh well, the parts will be there when the warm weather comes & I saved almost $245! :-D

You guys and gals think a discount code sticky should exist? I mean anybody find a discount code (from summit, jegs, year one,etc...) throw it out there. This way I think everybody can benefit from.

-
Back