Summit Racing just opened 3 miles from my house

-
I would be so screwed, I would be stopping every day.
The one close to me is 3 hrs, one way.

OH snap, I am in Richardson

Scew that ... go buy some parts at Summit and then hit a strip club on the way home! Or one or the other since both may not be in your neighborhood.

I just bought 2 Torq Thrust-D wheels, with 2 mounted tires, from Summit, and they shipped them from Sparks, NV.. That's 2,576 miles from Me, in Pa. -- Free Shipping - I did have to pay $16, due to over size, with UPS. -- WOW !!

'Bout time!
They started charging Texas 8.5% sales tax last year! (or maybe the year before)
I end up buying most stuff from Jegs now, and price matching most of it to Advance's 20-30% off online coupons.

I used to love going in the Georgia location when I lived there, except I felt like a broke kid in a Ferrari dealership.

chicken.png

Summit just opened in Arlington Tx, and I have been warned by my wife not to buy too much.
Yep.......

Just ask her if she would rather you spend your money on the car or chasing women in bars??? :D :D

One now in arlington. Not bad thats 2.5 hours away from me. I guess when we hit the Mattel toy outlet for the kids for Christmas this year, we will need to swing by summit too.

your one lucky S.O.B. I don't have a Summit or a strip club closer than 2 days drive .
hey you really a down homer , my old man is from tyne valley.
i like how they say you wa(r)sh your clothes , they stick a r in there for some reason

-
Back