Summit racing sending me something free I didn't order, anyone else seen this lately

-

duster360

Reaction score
Anyone here ever have Summit Racing send them a package they didn't order that was free? I got an email from UPS saying I had a package from Summit on the way. It only weighs 1 pound. I wasn't here so UPS left a notice that they tried to deliver, guess I gotta sign for it. I called Summit and the lady that answered the phone had no clue what I would be getting. I am assuming it is free whatever it is, she said there was no order charged to me. I am sure it isn't much whatever it is since it only weighs 1 pound. Maybe a hat, I have no clue.

second to last order I got hat a free hat with it
just about every other order ive gotten from them had a $20.00 coupon on it aswell

Maybe there was some sort of mix up. I can hardly see Summit doing that. If they were going to give something away, it would probably ride in the box with your purchases, like diymirage said. But, you will find out soon enough!

what is your zipcode?

it was probably supposed to go to me instead ;)

what is your zipcode?

it was probably supposed to go to me instead ;)

I used to get free hats from jegs, they were ugly as he--, always gave them away. you`d think, as much money as some of us have spent w/ summit and jegs, they could do a little better than a hat, or discount coupon ! rant over!: not enough coffee2: yet!

I used to get free hats from jegs, they were ugly as he--, always gave them away. you`d think, as much money as some of us have spent w/ summit and jegs, they could do a little better than a hat, or discount coupon ! rant over!: not enough coffee2: yet!

Received hats ,from both Jegs & Summit... The Jegs hat was so bad,I gave it away as a dog chewing toy. The Summit hat was nice,reminded me of mid range priced NHRA/Nascar hats. (nice hat,black with red embroidered lettering..)

I received a tach/dwell meter one time with my order.
It was free.
I guess somebody in the shipping department mad a mistake.

It's a box of stickers and a catalog and a hat. Just got mine from my order last week

Weird thing is, I haven't purchased anything from them in a couple months. And of course the UPS truck did not deliver today like they said. Oh well, guess it will be Monday.

Boy you guys sure are lucky. I order from them all the time and I think the last thing free they gave me was a razor and that was at least 2 yrs. ago

I've ordered a bunch from spermet too and never got more than some stick a hores free....lucky

Spent $500 on paint and supplies in march and received a hat at no charge.The stickers I could do without.

Last time we went, which was some time ago to get a few shirts, Kitty was over at the checkout counter almost the whole talkin to the gals at the registers. I figured she was just shootin the breeze. I found all the shirts I needed and went to the checkout. Kitty has this 3' x 6' Summit banner, one of those BIG coffee mugs with the tire on the bottom and a sack slam full of stickers, a bunch of pens and two hats. Free. I guess it pays to be sociable. lol

-
Back